Free Clinic of Rome Inc.
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
To serve the Rome community by providing quality healthcare services to people who have no access to basic healthcare.
To provide free quality healthcare and treatment to individuals.
Interesting data from their 2018 990 filing
According to the filing, the non-profit's mission is “To serve the rome community by”.
When referring to its actions, they were described as: “To serve the rome community by providing quality healthcare services to people who have no access to basic healthcare.”.
- According to the law, the state of operation reported by the non-profit is GA.
- As per the filing, the address of the non-profit for 2018 is 101-B John Maddox Dr, Rome, GA, 30165.
- According to their form, the non-profit as of 2018 has a total of 3 employees.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue is between $100,000 and $250,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$820,942.
- The CEO compensation plan of the organization is determined by an independent party's review and approval.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 12 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 2006.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $209,824 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $8,049 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Oakhurst Medical Centers Inc.Stone Mtn, GA
Oakhurst Medical Centers is a nonprofit community-led healthcare center that provides quality, affordable and comprehensive healthcare services that are culturally sensitive and accessible to individuals and families in DeKalb, Rockdale and surrounding counties.
Georgia Highlands Medical Services Inc.Cumming, GA
To develop and administer a comprehensive primary health care system for the citizens of Forsyth County, Bartow County, Dawson County and Cherokee County, Georgia, their surrounding communities and their citizens, regardless of the citizen's ability to pay for services.
Good Samaritan Health Center, Inc.Atlanta, GA
Good Sam has developed a Full Circle of Health model to address social determinants of health. The Full Circle of Health includes medical care, dental care, behavioral health services, health education, and healthy living tools which are supported by volunteerism, community partnerships, and scholarship.
Community Advanced Practice Nurses IncAtlanta, GA
The mission of the Community Advanced Practice Nurses (CAPN) is to strengthen the lives of people who are medically underserved and to help interrupt the cycle of poverty and homelessness for these individuals. Healthy independence is promoted through health care delivered with acceptance, compassion, and sensitivity to an individual's life circumstances.
Coastal Community Health Services Inc.Brunswick, GA
The mission of the center is to embrace the community by seeking to meet the primary and preventative health care needs of the medically underserved residents in diverse settings with quality, affordable and accessible healthcare and supportive services.
Hands of Hope Clinic Inc.Stockbridge, GA
Hands of Hope Clinic, Inc. is organized and operated exclusively to provide health care services and medications as available, to individuals who lack private health insurance; do not qualify for Medicare or Medicaid; and lack the financial resources to obtain their health care needs. Through volunteers, including physicians, nurses, dentists, pharmacists and other essential personnel, Hands of Hope strives to provide basic health care services and medication dependent upon availability.