Passaic County Court Appointed Special Advocates Inc
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Passaic County Casa Advocates, Facilitates And Influences Life Changing Decisions For Children In The Child Welfare System.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The non-profit's aim, as stated in the filing, is “Passaic county casa advocates, facilitates and influences life changing decisions for children in the child welfare system.”.
When referring to its actions, they were outlined as: “Passaic county casa advocates, facilitates and influences life changing decisions for children in the child welfare system.”.
- The non-profit has complied with legal obligations by reporting their state of operation as NJ.
- The non-profit's address in 2020 is noted in the filing as 415 HAMBURG TPK SUITE D2, WAYNE, NJ, 07470.
- The non-profit's form for 2020 reports a total of 12 employees.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue is between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue less expenses is $195,415.
- The salary policy for the CEO of the organization is established through a review and approval by an impartial party.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 11 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 2007.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $542,302 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $37,171 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
The Branches OutreachStone Harbor, NJ
The mission of the organization is to enrich individuals and communities of Cape May County NJ. The charitable purpose is to include and nurture creative initiatives that provide for the poor, the distressed, or underprivileged residents of Cape May County: to accept funds, which may include gifts, donations, and receipts from thrift shop operations, to support charitable programs that benefit the Cape May County community. To perform all other acts and activities not prohibited to a corporation under laws of the state of NJ relating to a nonprofit corporation which are necessary, desirable or appropriate to facilitate the accomplishment of the purpose.
Family Support Organization of Union County Inc.Plainfield, NJ
Family Support Organization of Union County, Inc. was organized to provide a comprehensive response service system for families of children with special mental, emotional and behavioral needs in Union County, New Jersey, as well as to increase public awareness of these children and their needs.
Camden County Partnership for Children Inc.Voorhees, NJ
The Camden County Partnership for Children will partner with children, families, and communities to provide an integrated, strength-based, comprehensive, accessible, and accountable system of care management for children with emotional and behavioral challenges and their families throughout Camden County.
New Jersey State Fraternal Order of Police Foundation Inc.Trenton, NJ
The NJFOP Foundation's purpose is to provide for the fallen law enforcement officer and their family through death benefits and collegiate scholarships. Additionally, they work to increase the awareness and efficiency of the law enforcement profession.
New Brunswick TomorrowNew Brunswick, NJ
Mission Statement: To improve the quality of life for all New Brunswick residents. New Brunswick Tomorrow is a social impact organization, committed to moving people forward since 1975. We address the human issues that impact us all, including the conditions of the neighborhood you live in, your family's health and well-being, and your child's progress and ability to meet their fullest potential.
Pathways for exceptional children inc.Montville, NJ
To teach communities to embrace children with disabilities and to collaboratively find answers that will benefit not only children with special needs, but all children, in their quest to become actively involved, self-sufficient and contributing members of society.
Society for the Prevention of Teen Suicide IncFreehold, NJ
SPTS is dedicated to increasing awareness, saving lives and reducing the stigma of suicide through specialized training programs and resources that empower teens, parents and educational leaders with the skills needed to help youth build a life of resiliency.
New York City Relief, Inc.Elizabeth, NJ
Founded over 30 years ago on the simple premise that all human beings have unsurpassable worth, City Relief is a mobile, faith-friendly, front-line responder and accredited NYC HRA provider whose mission is to consistently and compassionately offer hope, innovative care and services that ultimately lead to life transformation for NYC Metro area individuals struggling with homelessness and economic insecurity.
American Friends Of Yad Eliezer IncJackson, NJ
Yad Eliezer was founded on the premise that every Jew in Israel is entitled to a life of dignity, self-reliance, and self-respect. Established in 1980 with the single objective of delivering monthly food baskets to hungry families, Yad Eliezer has grown to encompass nineteen economic and social service programs that impact on the lives of over 18,000 families each year