National Christian Foundation Houston
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Mobilizing resources by inspiring biblical generosity
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The non-profit's aim, as indicated in the filing, is “As the houston affiliate of national christian foundation, our mission is to serve and encourage givers to grow as faithful stewards who give wisely to further the gospel of jesus christ.”.
When referring to its functions, they were specified as: “Hcf (an affiliate of national christian fd) was created to facilitate smarter christian giving by offering the convenience and efficiency of donor advised funds throuh ncf. hcf provides educational programs for houston donors on philanthropic topics.”.
- The non-profit has reported their operating state as TX, as required by law.
- The non-profit's form reports a total of 6 employees as of 2020.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Provides credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue is between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue less expenses is $93,780.
- The CEO's salary policy within the organization is established through a review process by an impartial entity.
- The organization has 9 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 2007.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule J.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $425,993 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization pays grants to individuals.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.