The Arc Gloucester
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
The Arc Gloucester empowers individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families to achieve their highest potential through advocacy, education and quality services.
Interesting data from their 2019 990 filing
The filing specifies the mission of the non-profit as “Operating day programs and group homes”.
When explaining its duties, they were described as: “Operating day programs and group homes”.
- The non-profit has reported 361 employees on their form for the year 2019.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$2,977.
- The CEO compensation strategy within the organization is determined through a thorough evaluation and endorsement by an independent source.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 14 independent voting members.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $8,985,528 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Cure Breast Cancer Foundation Inc.Clifton, NJ
Cure Breast Cancer Foundation, Inc. was established and is to be operated exclusively to further charitable and scientific purposes. The foundation will raise funds from fundraising events such as golf outings and other fundraising events, investment income and contributions from individuals and the business community. The foundation will make grants to support activities and projects relating to the causes, prevention, treatment and cure of breast cancer, such as research, drug trials and other medical and/or scientific activities and projects.
Shining Schools Inc.East Orange, NJ
Shining Schools is a non-profit organization dedicated to supporting Pride Academy Charter School in its mission of educating, empowering, and shaping young lives. Through its development efforts with the community, Shining Schools helps Pride Academy sustain a safe learning environment dedicated to academic achievement and the core values of peace, respect, integrity, determination, and empathy.
Beauty Foundation for Womens Cancer CareTinton Falls, NJ
The Beauty Foundation is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that empowers families who are actively fighting cancer through direct monetary grants. Our mission is to ease the stressful financial strains associated with cancer and to allow patients and their families to focus on the most important thing - their journey through cancer. Grants can be used at the recipient's discretion for anything they may need during their treatment including housecleaning, groceries, transportation costs, etc. The Beauty Foundation also supports the development of educational materials and provides support to local cancer centers. Our goal is to help inspire the courage, strength and confidence needed to fight cancer.
Good People Fund Inc.Millburn, NJ
The Good People Fund, inspired by the Jewish concept of tikkun olam (repairing the world), responds to significant problems such as poverty, disability, trauma and social isolation, primarily in the United States and Israel. We provide financial support, guidance and mentoring to charitable activities of modest proportions that are undertaken by Good People acting singly or in small groups. The Good People Fund operates responsively, flexibly and with a minimum of bureaucracy. Though rooted in Jewish tradition, the Good People Fund supports both Jewish and secular programs.
Greater Newark Housing Partnership Inc.Newark, NJ
To develop, on a nonprofit basis, one or more housing projects for persons of low and moderate income where no adequate housing exists for such persons, which project is to be funded by government aided or other permanent financing as provided for in relevant state and federal statutes. The corporation is empowered to do and perform all acts reasonably necessary to accomplish the purposes of the corporation. In connection with these activities, the corporation seeks to lessen the burden of providing houses and other housing-related issues of both Greater Newark and the state of New Jersey, by seeking public private cooperation in connection with the development of affordable housing.