The Arc Middlesex County, Inc.
The Arc Middlesex County, Inc.
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for The Arc Middlesex County, Inc.? Learn more here.
About this organization
The Arc Middlesex County provides people with developmental and other disabilities, and their families, with supports and services which encourage personal growth and quality of life through empowerment and choice.
Interesting data from their 2018 990 filing
The filing clearly states the mission of the non-profit as “Provide services to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.”.
When outlining its functions, they were explained as: “Provide services to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.”.
- In compliance with legal regulations, the non-profit has reported their state of operation as NJ.
- As of 2018, the non-profit's form reports a total of 300 employees.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $114,380.
- The CEO's salary plan within the organization is subject to review and endorsement by an independent body.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 11 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1949.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $9,147,802 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $35,257 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Additional Non-Profits in the area
Community Options, Inc.
Community Options' mission is to provide housing and employment supports to persons with disabilities. Community Options believes in the dignity of every person, and in the freedom of all people to experience the highest degree of self-determination. Embracing this philosophy, Community Options provides housing, support services and advocacy assistance to help empower people with disabilities.
Youth Consultation Service Inc.
YCS IS NEW JERSEY'S PREMIER PRIVATE NON-PROFIT PROVIDER OF BEHAVIORAL HEALTH AND SOCIAL SERVICES TO STRENGTHEN AND SUPPORT CHILDREN AND FAMILIES.THE SOUL OF YCS LIES IN ITS ABILITY TO ALWAYS SEE THE POSSIBILITIES IN EACH CHILD, TO BELIEVE THAT ALL CHILDREN ARE BORN GOOD AND HOLD WITHIN A RECOVERABLE, VIBRANT SPIRIT. WHETHER A CHILD HAS SUFFERED AT THE HANDS OF ABUSE OR NEGLECT OR SIMPLY HAS SPECIAL NEEDS THAT ARE NOT BEING MET, YCS OFFERS HOPE FOR A PROMISING FUTURE TO OVER 3,000 OF NEW JERSEY'S MOST VULNERABLE CHILDREN. THE AGENCY'S MISSION IS TO PARTNER WITH EACH CHILD TO BUILD A HEALTHY, HAPPY, PRODUCTIVE LIFE WITHIN FAMILIES AND COMMUNITIES. YCS SEEKS TO FULFILL THIS MISSION THROUGH NEARLY 100 PROGRAMS LOCATED THROUGHOUT THE STATE - RANGING FROM FOSTER CARE AND RESIDENTIAL SAFE HAVENS, TO SPECIAL EDUCATION AND AUTISM SCHOOLS, TO FAMILY PRESERVATION AND MENTORING PROGRAMS. YCS IS A RECOGNIZED 501C3 PUBLIC CHARITY.
North Hudson Community Action Corporation
Union City, NJ
TO PROMOTE AND IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF LIFE AND TO ELIMINATE FACTORS LEADING TO POVERTY FOR NORTHERN NEW JERSEY RESIDENTS BY PROVIDING COMPREHENSIVE HEALTH AND SOCIAL SERVICES WITH COMPASSION, THROUGH COLLABORATIONS AND PARTNERSHIPS IN A CULTURALLY SENSITIVE ENVIRONMENT.