ST ANNS HOME FOR THE AGED CORP
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Peace Care St. Ann’s, through its ministry of health care with compassion and dignity, assures quality of life, wherein, all are encouraged to reach their potential. This is achieved through mutual respect, teamwork and community involvement.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The non-profit's mission is outlined in the filing as being “St. anns is a community of skilled, compassionate caregivers, rooted in catholic tradition and the values of the sisters of st. joseph of peace. st. anns provides care with dignity for the healing of the whole person.”.
When outlining its responsibilities, they were referred to as: “The home provides long term nursing care as well as adult daycare to the community”.
- The state in which the non-profit operates has been officially reported as NJ.
- The filing reveals the non-profit's address in 2020 to be 198 OLD BERGEN ROAD, JERSEY CITY, NJ, 07305.
- As per the non-profit's form for 2020, they have 348 employees on their payroll.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Provides credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $177,620.
- The CEO salary policy within the organization is subject to review and endorsement by an impartial party.
- The organization elects its board members.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 3 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1987.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule J.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization engages in lobbying activities.
- The organization pays $9,753,638 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $114,591 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Cure Breast Cancer Foundation Inc.Clifton, NJ
Cure Breast Cancer Foundation, Inc. was established and is to be operated exclusively to further charitable and scientific purposes. The foundation will raise funds from fundraising events such as golf outings and other fundraising events, investment income and contributions from individuals and the business community. The foundation will make grants to support activities and projects relating to the causes, prevention, treatment and cure of breast cancer, such as research, drug trials and other medical and/or scientific activities and projects.
Beauty Foundation for Womens Cancer CareTinton Falls, NJ
The Beauty Foundation is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that empowers families who are actively fighting cancer through direct monetary grants. Our mission is to ease the stressful financial strains associated with cancer and to allow patients and their families to focus on the most important thing - their journey through cancer. Grants can be used at the recipient's discretion for anything they may need during their treatment including housecleaning, groceries, transportation costs, etc. The Beauty Foundation also supports the development of educational materials and provides support to local cancer centers. Our goal is to help inspire the courage, strength and confidence needed to fight cancer.
Adler Aphasia CenterMaywood, NJ
Our mission is to enrich the lives of people with aphasia, their families, and communities. Our vision is to reach everyone affected by aphasia. The Adler Aphasia Center board of directors and staff gathered for a strategic planning process. As a result of the strategic planning process, the Adler Aphasia Center has a compelling mission and vision as well as a clearly developed plan for the future. The plan provides direction for creating sustainable membership growth, building awareness about aphasia and our services, sourcing sustainable funding, developing a workforce poised to meet future growth needs of the agency, and meeting emerging needs with innovation.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.