Habitat for Humanity of Cape Cod
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Habitat for Humanity of Cape Cod works in partnership with families in need, to build homes, hope, lives and community on Cape Cod.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The non-profit's mission, as described in the filing, is “The mission of habitat for humanity of cape cod is to build homes, hope, lives and community on cape cod in partnership with families in need.”.
When describing its duties, they were characterized as: “The mission of habitat for humanity of cape cod is to build homes, hope, lives and community on cape cod in partnership with families in need.”.
- The non-profit has complied with legal regulations by reporting their state of operation as MA.
- The filing shows that the non-profit's address as of 2020 is 32 PRINCE ROAD, WEST YARMOUTH, MA, 02673.
- As of 2020, the non-profit has reported a total of 34 employees on their form.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is less than $100,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$1,293,044.
- The compensation of the CEO of the organization is subject to review and approval by an independent body.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 15 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1988.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $838,127 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $265,261 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Central Square Theater Inc.Cambridge, MA
Central Square Theater has a mission to support its two theaters-in-residence (The Nora Theatre Company & Underground Railway Theater) while maintaining a shared vision: Artists & Audiences Creating Theater Vital to our Communities. CST offers the distinctive repertoires of these two award-winning companies as well as collaborative projects drawing on their creative synergy, designed to deepen relationships with schools, families and community organizations through outreach and educational programs.
Andover Community Access and Media Inc.Andover, MA
Andover Community Access and Media's mission is to be a media resource to the residents and government of the town of Andover. We train and facilitate the production of original programming for and by Andover residents as well as operate production and broadcast sites at the high school and municipal buildings.
Charter School Financing Partnership LlcBoston, MA
Charter School Financing Partnership, LLC (CSFP) is organized and operated exclusively encourage, facilitate, and assist in the financing of charter schools and all educational activities related thereto. The Housing Partnership Network, Inc. and five of its members, who are leading lenders to charter schools, joined together to create CSFP - a groundbreaking vehicle to access secondary market financing for charter schools that serve disadvantaged students and communities.
Roomful of Teeth Vocal Arts Project Inc.Williamstown, MA
Roomful of Teeth is an eight-voice professional vocal ensemble that embraces the full spectrum of vocal practices and, through an ongoing commissioning project, develops new compositions that incorporate these techniques. These are presented through concerts and master classes.
Bellwether Education Partners Inc.Sudbury, MA
Bellwether Education Partners is a national nonprofit focused on dramatically changing education and life outcomes for underserved children. We do this by helping education organizations accelerate their impact and by working to improve policy and practice.