Coastal Habitat for Humanity
Coastal Habitat for Humanity
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for Coastal Habitat for Humanity? Learn more here.
About this organization
Habitat for Humanity is a nonprofit, ecumenical Christian housing ministry dedicated to eliminating substandard housing and homelessness worldwide and to making adequate, affordable shelter a matter of conscience and action. Habitat invites people from all faiths and walks of life to work together in partnership, building houses with families in need.
Interesting data from their 2019 990 filing
The mission of the non-profit, as stated in the filing, is “To construct homes for low-income families.”.
When referring to its tasks, they were described as: “To construct homes for low-income families.”.
- The non-profit is operating legally in the state of NJ.
- The non-profit's address for the year 2019 is listed as 1105 MEMORIAL PARKWAY, ASBURY PARK, NJ, 07712 in the filing.
- The form submitted by the non-profit organization for 2019 reports 12 employees.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue is between $250,000 and $500,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$199,595.
- The CEO compensation package within the organization is established through a review and approval process by an independent body.
- The organization has 11 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1994.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $353,268 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $32,321 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Additional Non-Profits in the area
Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation Inc.
MUSCULOSKELETAL TRANSPLANT FOUNDATION, INC. ("MTF- OR THE "FOUNDATION") IS DEDICATED TO PROVIDING QUALITY ALLOGRAFT TISSUE FOR TRANSPLANTATION THROUGH A COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE IN EDUCATION, RESEARCH, RECOVERY, AND CARE FOR RECIPIENTS, DONORS AND THEIR FAMILIES. MTF CONTINUES TO PROMOTE THE HEALTH AND WELFARE OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC BY (1) MAXIMIZING THE AVAILABILITY OF HIGH QUALITY HUMAN TISSUE INCLUDING BONE, DERMAL AND PLACENTAL TISSUE; 2) SUPPORTING MEDICAL, SCIENTIFIC AND OTHER EDUCATIONAL RESEARCH WITH RESPECT TO TISSUE DONATION, RECOVERY AND TRANSPLANTATION; (3) EDUCATING THE GENERAL PUBLIC WITH RESPECT TO THE IMPORTANCE AND BENEFITS OF TISSUE DONATION AND TRANSPLANTATION; AND (4) OTHERWISE PROMOTING TISSUE DONATION THROUGH A COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE IN EDUCATION, RESEARCH, RECOVERY AND CARE FOR DONORS, RECIPIENTS, AND THEIR FAMILIES. THE MUSCULOSKELETAL TRANSPLANT FOUNDATION, INC. WAS INCORPORATED ON JANUARY 30, 1987, AS A DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA NON-PROFIT MEMBERSHIP ORGANIZATION