Capital Health System Inc.
Capital Health System Inc.
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for Capital Health System Inc.? Learn more here.
About this organization
TO IMPROVE THE HEALTH AND WELL-BEING OF THE POPULATIONS WE SERVE IN URBAN AND SUBURBAN COMMUNITIES.
EXPENSES INCURRED IN PROVIDING MEDICALLY NECESSARY GENERAL MEDICAL/SURGICAL SERVICES TO ALL INDIVIDUALS IN A NON-DISCRIMINATORY MANNER REGARDLESS OF RACE, COLOR, CREED, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN OR ABILITY TO PAY. DURING 2018, THE ORGANIZATION TREATED 68,986 GENERAL MEDICAL/SURGICAL CASES. PLEASE REFER TO SCHEDULE O FOR THE ORGANIZATION'S COMMUNITY BENEFIT STATEMENT.
Interesting data from their 2017 990 filing
According to the filing documents, the non-profit's mission is defined as “The organization is committed to providing comprehensive, quality healthcare services which improve and sustain the health status of the residents primarily in central new jersey and lower bucks county pennsylvania. the organization assures accessible, compassionate healthcare services that honor the dignity of every person. the organization will be a leader in defining the community's healthcare needs, in providing apppropriate solutions, and developing a comprehensive continuum of care including education, prevention, disease management and restorative programs. please refer to the organization's community benefit statement included in schedule o.”.
When referring to its tasks, they were referred to as: “The organization is committed to providing comprehensive, quality healthcare services which improve and sustain the health status of the communities it serves.”.
- The non-profit's state of operation has been legally reported as NJ.
- According to the latest filing, the non-profit's address in 2017 is 750 BRUNSWICK AVENUE, TRENTON, NJ, 08638.
- The total number of employees reported by the non-profit on their form for 2017 is 4546.
- Operates a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Has foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$50,386,463.
- The CEO compensation policy within the organization is established through an impartial evaluation and approval.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has a foreign financial account.
- The organization has 14 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1997.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule J.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization engages in lobbying activities.
- The organization pays $302,047,762 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has a business related family member transaction.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.