Center For Family Services
Center For Family Services
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for Center For Family Services? Learn more here.
About this organization
The mission of Center For Family Services is to support and empower individuals, families and communities to achieve a better life through vision, hope and strength.
THE ORGANIZATION PROVIDES PSYCHOTHERAPEUTIC, SUPPORTIVE, INFORMATION COUNSELING, TELEPHONE HOTLINE, YOUTH SHELTER SERVICES, ADVOCACY, AND TREATMENT SERVICES TO INDIVIDUALS IN SEVERAL NEW JERSEY COUNTIES INCLUDING EDUCATION TO YOUNG CHILDREN THROUGH THE HEAD START PROGRAM.
Interesting data from their 2017 990 filing
The non-profit's aim, as indicated in the filing, is “The mission of center for family services is to support and empower”.
When referring to its functions, they were specified as: “The mission of center for family services is to support and empower individuals, families, and communities to achieve a better life through vision, hope, and strength and to provide shelter, counseling, advocacy, and education.”.
- The non-profit has reported their operating state as NJ, as required by law.
- As stated in the filing, the non-profit's address in 2017 was 584 Benson Street, Camden, NJ, 08103.
- The non-profit's form reports a total of 1008 employees as of 2017.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $125,235.
- The CEO's salary policy within the organization is established through a review process by an impartial entity.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 14 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 2000.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule J.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $27,479,022 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization pays grants to individuals.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has a business related organization transaction.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Additional Non-Profits in the area
Lakewood Resource and Referral Center Inc.
THE LRRC MISSION IS TO PROVIDE SOCIAL SERVICES, INFORMATION, REFERRAL, ASSISTANCE, AND ADVOCACY, FOR GOVERNMENT ENTITLEMENT & PRIVATE SECTOR PROGRAMS. LRRC WAS CREATED TO HELP NEW JERSEY RESIDENTS ACCESS & UNDERSTAND THE COMPLEX GOVERNMENT ENTITLEMENT OFFICES, INFORMATION AND APPLICATIONS. CHEMED IS AN FQHC DEDICATED TO PROVIDING PRIMARY HEALTH CARE, HEALTH EDUCATION, CASE MANAGEMENT, AND SOCIAL SERVICES TO ALL RESIDENTS OF OUR AREA IN ORDER TO PROMOTE AND MAINTAIN HEALTHIER LIFESTYLES. THESE SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE TO ALL PATIENTS REGARDLESS OF THE ABILITY TO PAY. CHEMED PARTICIPATES IN ALL MEDICAID AND MEDICARE PLANS AS WELL AS PRIVATE INSURANCE COVERAGE. A SLIDING FEE SCALE IS AVAILABLE FOR OUR UNINSURED PATIENTS. CHEMED CURRENTLY OFFERS SERVICES IN ADULT & PEDIATRIC MEDICINE, DENTISTRY, BEHAVIORAL HEALTH, WOMEN'S HEALTH, SPECIALTY, RADIOLOGY AND PHARMACY. CHEMED'S DELIVERY MODEL OF PROVIDING BOTH PRIMARY & SPECIALTY SERVICES IN ONE TREATMENT SETTING ENSURES COORDINATION OF CARE.
Jewish Family Service Of Metrowest
Florham Park, NJ
Guided by the wisdom and values of our tradition of respect for all people, Jewish Family Service of MetroWest, New Jersey provides innovative, compassionate and outstanding social services to enhance the independence and well-being of individuals and families throughout all stages of life.