Liberty Lutheran Housing Development Corporation
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
The Village At Penn State Supports A Vibrant Lifestyle As A Premier Retirement Community With A Penn State University Relationship.
Interesting data from their 2019 990 filing
The filing reveals the mission of the non-profit as “The village at penn state supports a vibrant lifestyle as a premier retirement community with a penn state university relationship.”.
When detailing its functions, they were listed as: “The village at penn state supports a vibrant lifestyle as a premier retirement community with a penn state university relationship.”.
- According to the law, the state where the non-profit operates has been reported as PA.
- The filing specifies that the non-profit's address in 2019 was 7002 BUTLER PIKE, AMBLER, PA, 19002.
- As of 2019, the non-profit's form shows they have a total of 199 employees.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $250,796.
- The organization has 13 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 2002.
- The organization pays $4,870,515 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $87,498 in fundraising expenses.
Alliance of Approved Private SchoolsSewickley, PA
Promote excellence in special education services for children and youth with disabilities and their families; to advocate for their access to the continuum of appropriate education placements and services and assist member schools with efforts to improve special education programs and services in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Erie County Care Management IncorporatedErie, PA
Erie County Care Management, Inc. (ECCM) provides care management and other services to Erie County's behavioral health, developmental disabilities, and other human service consumers by offering local support that assures access. ECCM ensures that care decisions are consumer-based and individualized, offering comprehensive, holistic care that fosters independence.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.