Juniata Valley Council, Boy Scouts of America
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
The Mission of the Boy Scouts of America is to prepare young people to make ethical choices over their lifetime by instilling in them the values of the Scout Oath and Law.
Interesting data from their 2019 990 filing
The filing documents outline the non-profit's mission as “The mission of the boy scouts of america is to prepare young people to make ethical and moral choices over their lifetimes by instilling in them the values of the scout oath and law.”.
When outlining the tasks it performs, they were referred to as: “The mission of the boy scouts of america is to prepare young people to make ethical and moral choices over their lifetimes by instilling in them the values of the scout oath and law.”.
- The non-profit's reported state of operation is PA as per legal requirements.
- As of 2019, the non-profit has 25 employees reported on their 990 form.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $556,726.
- The compensation policy for the CEO of the organization is established through a review and endorsement from an independent source.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 26 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1929.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule J.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $362,132 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $33,891 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Center City District FoundationPhiladelphia, PA
To initiate, test, and support the projects and activities of the Center City District that enhance the quality of life and economic prosperity of Philadelphia, including highly visible and effective improvements that make Center City unique and memorable, enhance recreational and educational opportunities for children, and provide employment for disadvantaged workers.
League of Women Voters of Pennsylvania Citizen Education FunHarrisburg, PA
EDUCATING THE PUBLIC ABOUT THE STRUCTURES, FUNCTIONS, TECHNIQUES, AND PROCEDURES OF GOVERNMENT AT THE NATIONAL, STATE, AND MUNICIPAL LEVELS. FACILITATING THE DISSEMINATION OF KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING CONCERNING GOVERNMENT AND VARIOUS PUBLIC POLICY ISSUES THROUGH THE DISTRIBUTION AND COMMUNICATION OF INFORMATION RELATED THERETO BY ANY LAWFUL MEANS OR MEDIA TO THE PUBLIC AT LARGE.
Over the RainbowChambersburg, PA
THE ORGANIZATION IS COMMITTED TO PROVIDING SERVICES AND SUPPORT TO SUSPECTED CHILD ABUSE VICTIMS AND THEIR FAMILIES IN A COMPASSIONATE, CHILD FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT UTILIZING A MULTI-DISCIPLINARY APPROACH WITH RESPECT TO THE PREVENTION, IDENTIFICATION, INVESTIGATION AND TREATMENT OF CHILD ABUSE WHILE EMPHASIZING THE CHILD AS OUR FIRST PRIORITY.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.