Main Line Hospitals Inc.
Main Line Hospitals Inc.
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for Main Line Hospitals Inc.? Learn more here.
About this organization
PROVIDE A COMPREHENSIVE RANGE OF HEALTH SERVICES, COMPLEMENTED BY EDUCATIONAL & RESEARCH ACTIVITIES THAT MEET THE NEEDS AND IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF LIFE IN THE COMMUNITIES WE SERVE.
Inpatient Acute Healthcare Services Main Line Hospitals, Inc. is comprised of three full-service community acute care hospitals and a rehabilitation hospital located in the suburbs of Philadelphia. Bryn Mawr Hospital, established 1893, operates 287 licensed beds, The Lankenau Hospital, established 1860, operates 370 licensed beds, Paoli Hospital operates 231 licensed beds, and Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation hospital operates 148 licensed beds. Main Line Hospitals, Inc. offers specialized services including Neonatal Intensive Care, Reproductive Medicine, Arthritis and Orthopedic services, Cardiovascular Care, Sleep Medicine, Cancer Care, a Kidney Transplant Program, Family Centered Maternity Care, Comprehensive Breast Care, and comprehensive rehabilitation services for brain injury, stroke, etc. to name a few. For the year presented, Main Line Hospitals, Inc. provided inpatient services to 49,485 adult patients, 472 Neonatal Care patients, performed 1,008 open heart cases, attended 6,561 births, and performed 11,931 inpatient surgeries.
Interesting data from their 2017 990 filing
The filing sets forth the mission of the non-profit as “The mission of main line hospitals, inc. is to provide a comprehensive range of safe, high quality health services, complemented by educational and research activities that meet healthcare needs and improve the quality of life in the communities we serve.”.
When detailing its responsibilities, they were listed as: “Provide a comprehensive range of health services, complemented by educational & research activities that meet the needs and improve the quality of life in the communities we serve.”.
- The state in which the non-profit is legally permitted to operate is PA.
- The address of the non-profit for 2017 according to the filing is 3803 W CHESTER PIKE STE 250, NEWTOWN SQUARE, PA, 19073.
- The number of employees reported by the non-profit on their form as of 2017 is 7370.
- Operates a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $114,780,045.
- The CEO compensation structure within the organization is based on a review and approval from a neutral party.
- The organization elects its board members.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 24 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1893.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule J.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization engages in lobbying activities.
- The organization pays $471,365,951 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has grants to organizations.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Additional Non-Profits in the area
Northeast Behavioral Health Care Consortium
NBHCC, under contract to the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services, manages the HealthChoices Behavioral Health managed care program for Medicaid beneficiaries in the Counties of Lackawanna, Luzerne, Susquehanna and Wyoming. As of 6/30/2019 143,000 members were enrolled in the program, including 37,000 newly eligible for the program under Medicaid expansion.