Artman Lutheran Home
Artman Lutheran Home
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for Artman Lutheran Home? Learn more here.
About this organization
Through care and compassion, Artman assists individuals to age successfully and gracefully.
Interesting data from their 2017 990 filing
The non-profit's mission, as described in the filing, is “To provide nursing and other related services to seniors”.
When describing its duties, they were characterized as: “To provide nursing and other related services to elderly residents in a continuing care retirement community.”.
- The non-profit has complied with legal regulations by reporting their state of operation as PA.
- The filing shows that the non-profit's address as of 2017 is 250 N BETHLEHEM PIKE, AMBLER, PA, 19002.
- As of 2017, the non-profit has reported a total of 360 employees on their form.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$216,318.
- The organization has 10 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1916.
- The organization pays $8,551,194 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $175,000 in fundraising expenses.
Additional Non-Profits in the area
Acts Retirement-Life Communities Inc.
Ft Washington, PA
ACTS' PURPOSE IS TO SERVE OLDER ADULTS SIXTY-TWO YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER, PROVIDING RETIREMENT-LIFE SERVICES INCLUDING INDEPENDENT LIVING, ASSISTED LIVING, SKILLED NURSING CARE AND COMPLEMENTARY SERVICES; RESPONSIVE TO RESIDENT NEEDS IN A CHRISTIAN MANNER WITHOUT PREJUDICE OR PREFERENCE TO ANY FAITH, IN AN EXPRESSION OF LOVING KINDNESS.
Keystone Service Systems Inc.
KEYSTONE SERVICE SYSTEMS, INC. (KSS) PROVIDES SERVICES TO PEOPLE WITH INTELLECTUAL DISABILITIES, MENTAL ILLNESS, AUTISM, AND CHILDREN AND FAMILIES AT RISK. KSS AIMS TO CREATE OPPORTUNITIES SO THAT ALL PEOPLE CAN BE VALUED, CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS OF THEIR COMMUNITY. KSS COMPREHENSIVE SYSTEMS OF CARE PROVIDE A RANGE OF SERVICES FROM HOURLY SUPPORTS TO RESIDENTIAL SERVICES PROVIDED 24 HOURS PER DAY, SEVEN DAYS PER WEEK.