CHI St. Joseph Children's Health
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Dedicated to improving the health of children and families, CHI St. Joseph Children’s Health improves access, linkage and coordination of local children’s health services and programs while serving as a leading voice in collaborative efforts to improve the health and well-being of the Lancaster Community. Every child and family has a unique health journey, our goal is to serve as a supportive voice and companion on their path to growing up healthy and happy.
Interesting data from their 2019 990 filing
The filing outlines the non-profit's goal as “See schedule o”.
When explaining its purpose, the activities were outlined as: “Chi st. joseph children's health improves the health of children in need within lancaster county, pennsylvania. the organization was, for the year ended 6/30/18, affiliated with catholic health initiatives ("chi"). following the close of the 6/30/2018 tax year, on 2/1/19, in connection with the alignment of the catholic ministries of chi and dignity health, chi changed its name to "commonspirit health".”.
- As per legal reporting requirements, the state of operation for the non-profit is PA.
- The non-profit's address for 2019 is listed as 1929 LINCOLN HWY E Suite 150, LANCASTER, PA, 17602 in the filing.
- As per the non-profit's form, they have 41 employees as of 2019.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $852,372.
- The CEO's compensation policy within the organization is not established through a review and approval from a neutral party.
- The organization elects its board members.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 13 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1985.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule J.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization engages in lobbying activities.
- The organization pays $2,339,110 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $274,938 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization pays grants to individuals.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has grants to organizations.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.