CHI St. Joseph Children's Health
CHI St. Joseph Children's Health
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for CHI St. Joseph Children's Health? Learn more here.
About this organization
Dedicated to improving the health of children and families, CHI St. Joseph Children’s Health improves access, linkage and coordination of local children’s health services and programs while serving as a leading voice in collaborative efforts to improve the health and well-being of the Lancaster Community. Every child and family has a unique health journey, our goal is to serve as a supportive voice and companion on their path to growing up healthy and happy.
Interesting data from their 2018 990 filing
The filing clearly states the mission of the non-profit as “See schedule o”.
When outlining its functions, they were explained as: “Chi st. joseph children's health improves the health of children in need within lancaster county, pennsylvania.”.
- In compliance with legal regulations, the non-profit has reported their state of operation as PA.
- The filing records the non-profit's address for 2018 as 1929 LINCOLN HWY E SUITE 150, LANCASTER, PA, 17602.
- As of 2018, the non-profit's form reports a total of 28 employees.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $1,408,025.
- The compensation of the CEO of the organization is not based on an independent review and approval process.
- The organization elects its board members.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 12 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1985.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule J.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization engages in lobbying activities.
- The organization pays $1,288,396 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $228,912 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization pays grants to individuals.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has grants to organizations.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Additional Non-Profits in the area
Trustees of the University of Pennsylvania
From groundbreaking research to increased opportunities for the best and brightest students, support for Penn advances key priorities—at the University level and for each School and Center—to help us meet the unique challenges of our time.
Temple University-Of the Commonwealth System of Higher Educ
Temple University is a national center of excellence in teaching and research with an international presence. Our talented faculty and broad curriculum of approximately 500 academic programs provide superior educational opportunities for academically talented and highly motivated students, without regard to their status or station in life.
Temple University Hospital Inc.
Our mission is to support Temple University and its Health Sciences Center academic programs by providing the clinical environment and service to support the highest quality teaching and training programs for health care students and professionals, and to support the highest quality research programs.