Habitat For Humanity Of The Lehigh Valley
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Building strength, stability, & self-reliance through shelter
Interesting data from their 2019 990 filing
The non-profit's mission, as documented in the filing, is “Habitat for humanity of the lehigh valley, inc. engages in the construction, rehabilitation, and the sale of housing to economically disadvantaged people on a nonprofit and noninterest basis in the lehigh valley area of pennsylvania.”.
When explaining its purpose, the activities were described as: “Habitat for humanity of the lehigh valley, inc. engages in the construction, rehabilitation, and the sale of housing to economically disadvantaged people on a nonprofit and noninterest basis in the lehigh valley area of pennsylvania.”.
- The non-profit is legally allowed to operate in the state of PA, as reported.
- The non-profit has a total of 24 employees, as reported on their form for 2019.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Provides credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $518,127.
- The CEO compensation strategy within the organization is determined through a review and approval process by a neutral party.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 18 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1988.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $519,598 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $157,083 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
First Shared Housing CorpPhiladelphia, PA
The corporation owns and manages 6 units of shared senior housing for low income senior citizens and the disabled at 540 South 61st Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania obtained and coordinated delivery of services to our low income elderly or disabled tenants.
Community Action Agency of Delaware County, Inc.Upper Chichester, PA
The Community Action Agency of Delaware County, Inc. (CAADC) has been serving Delaware County’s economically disadvantaged residents for over forty (40) years. The agency is a private non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation managed by a 15-member board of directors that represent the public, private, and client sectors. CAADC provides a wide variety of social services along the continuum of care leading to self-sufficiency. The mission of the Community Action Agency of Delaware County, Inc. and its affiliate corporations and partnerships is to assist residents to move toward economic self-sufficiency and to strengthen the community through innovative approaches to programs including: housing, workforce development, energy conservation, social services and community and economic development.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.