Greater Lycoming Habitat for Humanity
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Habitat for Humanity is a nonprofit, ecumenical Christian housing ministry dedicated to eliminating substandard housing and homelessness worldwide and to making adequate, affordable shelter a matter of conscience and action. Habitat invites people from all faiths and walks of life to work together in partnership, building houses with families in need.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
According to the filing documents, the non-profit's mission is defined as “Greater lycoming habitat for humaniy (glhfh) works with low to moderate income residents of lycoming, bradford, tioga, and eastern clinton counties to promote, educate about, assist with and advocate for safe, decent, affordable housing. glhfh manages residential construction and home preservation programs as well as operates a store that sells new and used building components and home goods to support the activity of the habitat affiliate.”.
When referring to its tasks, they were referred to as: “Greater lycoming habitat for humaniy (glhfh) works with low to moderate income residents of lycoming, bradford, tioga, and eastern clinton counties to promote, educate about, assist with and advocate for safe, decent, affordable housing. glhfh manages residential construction and home preservation programs as well as operates a store that sells new and used building components and home goods to support the activity of the habitat affiliate.”.
- The non-profit's state of operation has been legally reported as PA.
- The total number of employees reported by the non-profit on their form for 2020 is 8.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $250,000 and $500,000.
- Revenue is between $250,000 and $500,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$58,844.
- The CEO compensation policy within the organization is established through an impartial evaluation and approval.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 12 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1986.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $188,285 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $31,508 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Rose Valley Centennial FoundationRose Valley, PA
The mission of the Rose Valley Centennial Foundation is to assist in perpetuating the magic of the borough of Rose Valley now and into the next century by creating and supporting initiatives that: beautify and preserve the natural environment keep the borough's history alive build on the borough's unique sense of community promote resident participation and volunteerism
South Fayette Foundation for ExcellenceMc donald, PA
The foundation is an independent non-profit organization for developing financial resources to enrich the academic, athletic and arts experience for all children within South Fayette Township School District beyond what the school district budget provides.
Otto Eldred Education FoundationDuke Center, PA
To receive and allocate resources that serve to promote and complement scholastic excellence by expanding learning opportunities, by maximizing student and staff potential, and by advancing the fine work already underway in the Otto-Eldred Public Schools.
Summa Global EducationFairless Hls, PA
Summa Global Education is a worldwide leading international exchange organization to provide international cultural exchange program to youths at high school level for educational purposes. We select the screened and qualified international students through certified agencies in all over the world. The students are willing to be exposed to American culture and develop themselves under American educational system. Summa Global Education matches host families and schools with our international students, staying with host family is a key tool for the students to learn American culture and English. We also guide and assist their need throughout their stay.