Habitat for Humanity of Bucks County
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Our mission is simple: Building Communities, Empowering People.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The filing reveals the mission of the non-profit as “Building communities, empowering families”.
When detailing its duties, they were outlined as: “Provide affordable home ownership and home repair opportunities to low-income families. accept donations of new or gently used household goods and building materials from community to resell at discounted prices in our stores.”.
- According to the law, the state where the non-profit operates has been reported as PA.
- The filing specifies that the non-profit's address in 2020 was 31 Oak Avenue No 100, Chalfont, PA, 18914.
- The non-profit's form for the year 2020 reports a total of 61 employees on their payroll.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $521,738.
- The organization has 14 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1990.
- The organization pays $1,582,417 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $179,393 in fundraising expenses.
Blessed Sarnelli Community Inc.Philadelphia, PA
The organization's primary exempt purpose is to provide for the needs of people who are poor and abandoned with an emphasis on empowering young adults to share in this commitment through prayer, hospitality and service. While prayer is an important aspect in the lives of volunteers and guests of the organization, in no way is anyone coerced into thinking or believing in any doctrine not their own. The purpose of the organization is not to advance specific religious doctrine. Hospitality is open to all and services are rendered in a free, non-exclusive manner for everyone with no distinction or discrimination.
First Shared Housing CorpPhiladelphia, PA
The corporation owns and manages 6 units of shared senior housing for low income senior citizens and the disabled at 540 South 61st Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania obtained and coordinated delivery of services to our low income elderly or disabled tenants.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.