Dayspring Homes, Inc.
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Dedicated to the Gospel Message, Dayspring Homes provides a continuum of care which meets the ongoing needs of people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities within a Christian Environment.
Interesting data from their 2019 990 filing
The non-profit's mission is outlined in the filing as being “Provide residential, life sharing, day program, habilitation, companion and respite services to people with intellectual disabilities within a christian environment.”.
When detailing its duties, they were outlined as: “Provides a continuum of care to meet needs of people with intellectual & developmental disabilities”.
- The state in which the non-profit operates has been officially reported as PA.
- The filing reveals the non-profit's address in 2019 to be PO BOX 158, SHILLINGTON, PA, 19607.
- The non-profit's form for the year 2019 reports a total of 84 employees on their payroll.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $513,747.
- The organization has 7 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1990.
- The organization pays $2,048,750 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $7,717 in fundraising expenses.
Adoption Step a Non Profit CorporationReading, PA
To provide pregnancy and adoption counseling and placement/home study services to the community and low-income families as well as raise public awareness and educate the community about adoption and pregnancy options and other family building related services.
Residential Resources Southwest Inc.Pittsburgh, PA
To provide quality, affordable, and well-maintained residential housing and other facilities directly to persons with disabilities or through agencies responsible for their care. Also, to offer technical assistance to agencies and families of persons with disabilities in all areas of housing acquisition, development and management.
Liguori AcademyPhiladelphia, PA
Inspired by the life of Alphonsus Liguori, our mission is to prepare our future leaders through individualized learning in a community that offers boundless opportunities. Liguori Academy is committed to serving the community by addressing each student’s academic and human needs. Our comprehensive curriculum is unique to each student, ensuring that they are career and college ready upon graduation.
Tambasons Global Human ServicesPhiladelphia, PA
Our mission is to provide humanitarian support to African immigrants in the United States living in PA and to advocate, educate, serve and provide leadership to people with mental health, behavioral health, poverty and rehabilitation services in partnership with others.