Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for Global Disciples? Learn more here.
About this organization
Our mission is to assist clusters of churches to multiply Christ-like disciples and locally-sustainable fellowships among least-reached people.
GLOBAL DISCIPLE TRAINING PROVIDES LOCAL CHURCH LEADERS WITH MISSION AND DISCIPLESHIP TRAINING. GRANTS WERE MADE TO CHURCHES DEVELOPING THEIR LOCAL MISSION AND DISCIPLESHIP TRAINING PROGRAMS.
Interesting data from their 2017 990 filing
The non-profit's mission, as described in the filing, is “Provide training for individuals, families and groups to equip them to relate well cross-culturally and to live as responsible global christians.”.
When describing its duties, they were characterized as: “Provides training for individuals, families and groups to equip them to relate well cross-culturally and to live as responsible global christians.”.
- The non-profit has complied with legal regulations by reporting their state of operation as PA.
- The filing shows that the non-profit's address as of 2017 is 315 WEST JAMES STREET SUITE 202, LANCASTER, PA, 17603.
- As of 2017, the non-profit has reported a total of 26 employees on their form.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Has foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $137,303.
- The compensation policy for the CEO of the organization is not determined through an impartial evaluation and endorsement.
- The organization has 8 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1996.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $1,448,057 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $372,181 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has grants to organizations.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Additional Non-Profits in the area
Research Eval Promoting Org Respon & Transparency Report Inc
Spring House, PA
REPORT's mission is to educate about and advance civic responsibility through systematic research and analysis of the activities and transparency of governments and non-governmental organizations, their funders, and associated frameworks.
Global Philadelphia Association Inc.
GLOBAL PHILADELPHIA ASSOCIAITON WAS CREATED TO ASSIST AND TO ENCOURAGE GREATER INTERACTION AMONG THE MANY ORGANIZATIONS AND PEOPLE WHO ARE ENGAGED IN INTERNATIONAL ACTIVITY IN THE GREATER PHILADELPHIA REGION, TO PROMOTE THE DEVELOPMENT OF AN INTERNATIONAL CONSCIOUSNESS WITHIN THE REGION, AND TO ENHANCE THE REGION'S GLOBAL PROFILE.
American Middle East Institute Inc.
AMEI'S MISSION IS TO BE A VALUED AND RESPECTED SOURCE OF SUPPORT IN PROMOTING CLOSER TIES BETWEEN THE UNITED STATES AND THE MIDDLE EAST THROUGH EDUCATIONAL, CULTURAL, AND BUSINESS-RELATED PROJECTS AND PARTNERSHIPS. WE BELIEVE THESE ARE VALUABLE FORMS OF DIPLOMACY.