Baywood Elementary School PTA
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
To enrichen student education, particularly in the areas of cultural arts, visual arts, movements, physical education, technology, math, science and literacy Promote parent and community involvement for the families at our school
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The non-profit's mission, as documented in the filing, is “To enrichen student education, particularly in the areas of cultural arts, visual arts, movements, physical education, technology, math, science and literacy. promote parent and community involvement for the families at our school.”.
When explaining its purpose, the activities were described as: “To enrichen student education, particularly in the areas of cultural arts, visual arts, movements, physical education, technology, math, science and literacy. promote parent and community involvement for the families at our school.”.
- The non-profit is legally allowed to operate in the state of CA, as reported.
- The filing provides the non-profit's address in 2020 as 600 Alameda de las Pulgas, San Mateo, CA, 94402.
- The non-profit has a total of 0 employees, as reported on their form for 2020.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue is between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue less expenses is -$28,253.
- The CEO remuneration policy within the organization is not established through a review and endorsement from a neutral party.
- The organization elects its board members.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 0 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1939.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization pays $0 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $785 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization has grants to organizations.
Association for Better Learning Experiences Inc.Azusa, CA
Education and therapy for families with needs in development delay, high risk or abusive families. Number of children served this fiscal year is approximately ninety. Children in able program have made progress toward meeting their developmental goals while parents have learned strategies for achieving these goals.
Childrens Nurturing ProjectFairfield, CA
To promote healthy parent-child relationships through support services and education. Children will develop socially, physically, and emotionally through nurturing and personal growth, leaving a legacy of hope for future generations.CNP's vision is to assure that families create communities that embrace the value of raising children in a stable, nurturing environment so that each new generation of children will have the opportunity to develop to their fullest potential as active, productive, healthy members of the community
Presbyterian Theological Seminary in AmericaSanta Fe Spgs, CA
Presbyterian Theological Seminary in America exists to serve the Korean Presbyterian Church abroad (KPCA) and the kingdom of God by equipping students for effective service to God, his church, and the world he sends us to evangelize.
Southern California Railway Museum IncPerris, CA
To preserve and display artifacts and documents of the rail transportation industry in order to educate the public on the technology, history, and impact of the rail transportation industry in the West and more specifically in Southern California.