Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Palladia Is Nationally Recognized For Its Innovative Service Delivery In The Fields Of Substance Abuse, Housing, Homelessness, Hiv/Aids, Mental Illness, Trauma, Domestic Violence, Criminal Justice Services And Family Services. Palladia Offers It's Wide Range Of Services Along A Continuum Of Care-From Outreach, Prevention And Treatment Through Supportive, Permanent Housing. These Services Are Designed To Promote Independence And Responsible Living. Palladia Pursues Its Mission By Working In Partnership With Government, Communities, Academic Institutions And The Private Sector.
Interesting data from their 2019 990 filing
According to the filing, the non-profit's mission is “Palladia is nationally recognized for its innovative service delivery in the fields of substance abuse, housing, homelessness, hiv/aids, mental illness, trauma, domestic violence, criminal justice services and family services. palladia offers it's wide range of services along a continuum of care-from outreach, prevention and treatment through supportive, permanent housing. these services are designed to promote independence and responsible living. palladia pursues its mission by working in partnership with government, communities, academic institutions and the private sector.”.
When detailing its duties, they were outlined as: “To support individuals and families facing challenges of addiction, homelessness, domestic violence and trauma. services are delivered in new york city.”.
- According to the law, the state of operation reported by the non-profit is NY.
- As per the filing, the address of the non-profit for 2019 is 463 SEVENTH AVENUE 17TH FL, New York, NY, 10018.
- The non-profit's form for the year 2019 reports a total of 358 employees on their payroll.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $2,874,293.
- The CEO's salary plan within the organization is not subject to review and endorsement by a neutral party.
- The organization elects its board members.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 5 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1970.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule J.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $17,746,187 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.