NFI MASSACHUSETTS, INC.
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Maximizing potential to achieve the full promise of community living.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The filing outlines the non-profit's goal as “Nfi massachusetts provides community based programs for youth, adults and families. see schedule o.”.
When explaining its purpose, the activities were outlined as: “Nfi massachusetts provides community based services for youth, adults and families.”.
- As per legal reporting requirements, the state of operation for the non-profit is MA.
- The non-profit's address for 2020 is listed as 90 MAPLE STREET UNIT 2, STONEHAM, MA, 02180 in the filing.
- As per the non-profit's form, they have 717 employees as of 2020.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$416,153.
- The CEO compensation package within the organization is determined through a review and endorsement by a neutral party.
- The organization has a written policy that delegates the management duties.
- The organization elects its board members.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 8 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1974.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule J.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $23,328,288 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Fenway Community Center at Viridian Inc.Boston, MA
The Fenway Community Center at Viridian, Inc. was established to provide a safe, vibrant and inclusive neighborhood gathering space for Fenway residents and organizations; to provide multigenerational programming of benefit to the community; and to partner with local groups, colleges, universities and institutions to provide creative and useful classes, exhibitions and workshops.
Visitation House IncWorcester, MA
Visitation House is a home that welcomes women with unplanned pregnancies, who are 18 years or older. With awe-filled joy and true hospitality of heart, Visitation House provides mothers with material, emotional and spiritual assistance, in a family environment with 24/7 support staff. Residents are required to participate in all life-skill classes offered by the organization unless working or in school. It is the mission of Visitation House to build up empowered, self-sustaining, and loving family units - giving both mom and baby a chance for a new joy-filled life. You can see the full mission at visitationhouse.org
Friends of Holly Hill Farm Inc.Cohasset, MA
The Friends of Holly Hill Farm strives to enhance and preserve the resources and legacy of Holly Hill Farm including its organic farming operation, historic farm buildings, fields, woodlands, and salt marsh meadows. Our goals are to benefit local communities, provide healthy food, and educate people of all ages year-round about the practices of conservation and sustainable farming.
Aquinnah-Gay Head Community Association Inc.Aquinnah, MA
Its purposes as set forth in its Articles of Incorporation are (a) to gather and disseminate information regarding the town's functions and operations, to facilitate such functions and operations, and to foster improvement in the quality of life for all people who own property or reside in or visit the Town, (b) to ensure the effective enforcement of all municipal laws and regulations, the proper collection and disbursement of public funds, and the prompt discharge of the Town's administrative responsibilities, (c) to assist the Town' public works, including the volunteer fire department, town library, playgrounds and beaches, (d) to encourage historic and environmental preservation in the Town, and (e) to carry on any other charitable or educational activity within the meaning of Sec. 501 (c) (3) or the applicable Massachusetts corporate laws. Our activities have been and are consistent with those purposes.
Saheli Inc.Burlington, MA
to empower South Asian women and families to lead safe and healthy lives. Saheli offers free services to the underserved South Asian women experiencing domestic abuse who face barriers to legal systems, public benefits, and achieving safe and healthy lives due to linguistic, cultural, transportation and resource barriers.
Dennison Memorial Community Center Inc.New Bedford, MA
Founded in the 1850's and incorporated in 1868, our mission at that time was to serve the immigrant population entering the country and employed at our many local textile mills. A health center, nutrition services, dental clinics are just a sample of some of the programs offered to this needy population. As the years passed, our mission became focused solely on children and teens aged 6-16 and their out-of-school time with programs related to academics, arts, physical education, along with others. These programs assist children and teens to build self-esteem, develop conflict resolution skills, offer a stable, safe environment and gain values to carry them through a lifetime of difficult choices.
Judge Baker Children's CenterRoxbury Crossing, MA
Judge Baker Children's Center promotes the best possible mental health of children and families through the integration of research, intervention, training and advocacy. - Through research we identify best practices. - Through intervention we bring those practices to children and families of diverse communities. - Through training we disseminate skills in research and quality care. - Through advocacy we use scientific knowledge to expand public awareness and inform public policy.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.