Helping Hand Rescue Mission
Helping Hand Rescue Mission
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for Helping Hand Rescue Mission? Learn more here.
About this organization
Interesting data from their 2018 990 filing
The non-profit's mission, as described in the filing, is “To provide food, shelter, clothing”.
When describing its duties, they were characterized as: “To provide food, shelter, clothing and medical care for the poor, elderly and mentally disabled who are unable to care for themselves and who would otherwise be homeless.”.
- The non-profit has complied with legal regulations by reporting their state of operation as PA.
- The filing shows that the non-profit's address as of 2018 is MISSION LN, LILLY, PA, 15938.
- As of 2018, the non-profit has reported a total of 6 employees on their form.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $250,000 and $500,000.
- Revenue is between $100,000 and $250,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$970.
- The compensation policy for the CEO of the organization is not determined through an impartial evaluation and endorsement.
- The organization has 0 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1962.
- The organization is required to file Schedule J.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $76,828 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
Additional Non-Profits in the area
Serge Global Inc
Our vision is to see movements of grace reaching all people, renewing all believers, and restoring all things for the world's good and God's glory. We lay down our lives for the Kingdom of Jesus Christ by building gospel communities and establishing churches all over the world. We are motivated and empowered for mission by the gospel of grace at work in our own lives – which transforms our weakness and the world’s brokenness, making the tattered beautiful.
Bethesda Mission Of Harrisburg
Since 1914, Bethesda Mission has been a missionary arm of the local church, reaching out to men, women, and children by providing the poor and homeless with shelter, food, clothing, Christian counseling, and working to restore self-sufficiency for all guests. This mission is accomplished through six ministries: -Men's Mission: 4 levels of care - Transient, Long-term Recovery, After-Care, Social Services -Women's Mission: Comprehensive long-term recovery and after-care -Community (Youth) Center: Mentoring, Equipping, Preventing at-risk youth and families -Medical/Dental Clinics: Health & Dental care for men and women guests and uninsured poor -Mobile Mission: Direct assistance to chronic homeless on the streets -Outreach: Food & Household products distributed to rural poor
Jewish Federation Of Greater Harrisburg
SERVING AS THE CENTRAL COMMUNAL ORGANIZATION THAT PROMOTES AND ADVANCES THE QUALITY AND VALUES OF THE JEWISH LIFE IN GREATER HARRISBURG, THE JEWISH FEDERATION OF GREATER HARRISBURG SHALL PROVIDE AN EFFICIENT, EFFECTIVE UMBRELLA FUNDRAISING ORGANIZATION WHICH SHALL STRIVE TO UNIFY, ANTICIPATE, AND MEET THE NEEDS OF THE GREATER HARRISBURG JEWISH COMMUNITY. IT SHALL ALSO PROVIDE SOCIAL, RECREATIONAL, EDUCATIONAL AND CULTURAL PROGRAMS TO ITS MEMBERS.
Jewish Community Center Of The Lehigh Valley
The Jewish Community Center of the Lehigh Valley sharpens the mind, strengthens the body, and inspires the spirit of the entire community through social, education, recreation, and wellness programs instilled with Jewish values, culture and traditions.
Jewish Community Center of Scranton Pa
THE CENTER PROMOTES AN UNDERSTANDING OF AND COMMITMENT TO JEWISH BELIEFS AND VALUES BY DEVELOPING AND IMPLEMENTING CONSTRUCTIVE PROGRAMS FOR THE JEWISH AND GENERAL COMMUNITIES FOR THEIR RECREATIONAL, EDUCATIONAL, CULTURAL, EMOTIONAL, PHYSICAL HEALTH, AND SOCIAL NEEDS, WHILE HELPING INDIVIDUALS APPRECIATE THEIR RESPONSIBILITIES AS CITIZENS TO THE COMMUNITY, STATE, AND NATION. THESE PROGRAMS INCLUDE PRESCHOOL, DAY CARE, AND SUMMER DAY CAMP FOR CHILDREN; HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAMS AND MEALS TO ADULTS; PHYSICAL FITNESS AND RECREATION PROGRAMS TO ITS MEMBERS AND THE COMMUNITY AT LARGE; AND OPERATING SPACE WITHIN ITS MAIN FACILITY FOR USE BY OTHER NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS TO FULFILL THEIR CHARITABLE MISSIONS.
Mt. Ararat Community Activity Center
MACAC is dedicated to increasing the quality of life of families throughout the Pittsburgh area. The MACAC is dedicated to the following: empowering individuals and families to become productively independent, fostering conditions under which economic stability of families can be secured and providing programs which will support and encourage functional family values
North Light Community Center
North Light's mission is to empower people of all ages and abilities in our communities, especially those most in need, to reach their fullest potential as productive and responsible citizens through initiatives that support and enrich children, teens, and families.