Boy Scouts Of America National Council
Boy Scouts Of America National Council
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for Boy Scouts Of America National Council? Learn more here.
About this organization
Interesting data from their 2017 990 filing
The non-profit's mission, as described in the filing, is “Support and furtherance of local council's boy scout programs”.
When describing its duties, they were characterized as: “Support for local boy scout council boy scout programs”.
- The non-profit has complied with legal regulations by reporting their state of operation as PA.
- The filing shows that the non-profit's address as of 2017 is 628 PLUM STREET, NEW BERLIN, PA, 17855.
- As of 2017, the non-profit has reported a total of 47 employees on their form.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are less than $100,000.
- Revenue is less than $100,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $32,973.
- The compensation policy for the CEO of the organization is not determined through an impartial evaluation and endorsement.
- The organization has 30 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1957.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $4,382 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has grants to organizations.
Additional Non-Profits in the area
Girl Scouts Of Eastern Pennsylvania, Inc.
Lafayette Hill, PA
The premier leadership development organization for girls in the country, Girl Scouts is where today's girls become tomorrow's leaders. Our mission -- to help girls lead with courage, confidence, and character to make the world a better place -- still resonates, just as it did at our founding by Juliette Gordon Low over 100 years ago. Girl Scouting has evolved over the years to remain relevant and to reach more girls. Today, programs address financial literacy, healthy living, the environment, science, technology, engineering, and math. But at the heart of every one of these programs -- and the Girl Scout experience -- is one goal: to develop girls as leaders.
Coalition For Christian Outreach (CCO)
Transforming college students to transform the world. The CCO calls college students to serve Jesus Christ with their entire lives. 1. We develop students to be passionate leaders who serve Jesus Christ in their studies, jobs, communities, and families. 2. We serve together with the church, inviting students into the lives of local congregations. 3. We design each ministry to fit the needs of every campus we serve. We started based in the Mid-Atlantic region and are growing to campuses across the country. We estimate that over a million students have been influenced by the CCO's ministry.
Tickets For Kids Charities
Founded in 1994, Tickets for Kids® Charities (TFK) is committed to enriching the lives of low-income and at-risk children and their families by including them in a variety of arts, cultural, educational, and sporting events and activities. By creating access to the world of ideas, accomplishment, creativity, and culture, TFK strives to provide experiences that will be a source of enlightenment and inspiration. TFK recognizes that exposure to new experiences helps to expand a child's current understanding of the world, and informs their vision of what may be possible to achieve in the future.
Youth Build Philadelphia Charter School
YouthBuild Philadelphia Charter School's mission is to empower young adults (18-20 year-olds) to develop skills and connect to opportunities by fostering an environment of love, support, and respect for their whole person. Students graduate high school and successfully transition to college and career as critically conscious leaders, committed to positive change for themselves and their communities.