Westmoreland Fayette Council, BSA
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
The Mission of the Boy Scouts of America is to prepare young people to make ethical choices over their lifetime by instilling in them the values of the Scout Oath and Law.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The purpose of the non-profit is stated in the filing as “The organization mission is to promote the ability of boys and young men and women to do things for themselves and others, training them in scoutcraft, and teaching them patriotism, courage, self-reliance, and kindred virtues, using the methods which are now in common use by the boy scouts of america.”.
Their activities were defined as: “The organizations mission is to prepare young people to make ethical and moral choices over their lifetime by instilling in them the values of the scout oath and law.”.
- As per legal requirements, the non-profit's state of operation is reported as PA.
- The non-profit's address in 2020 as per the filing is 2 GARDEN CENTER DRIVE, GREENSBURG, PA, 15601.
- The form of the non-profit organization shows 87 employees as of 2020.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $206,668.
- The compensation policy for the CEO of the organization is established through an impartial evaluation and endorsement.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 37 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1947.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $847,971 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $128,140 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
1love4animals Inc.Southeastern, PA
To help at-risk animals: dogs and cats pulled from high-kill shelters (often requiring emergency medical care), dogs and puppies rescued from puppy mills, animals devastated by natural disasters, or left homeless by personal tragedy or loss of habitat. The organization also provides innovative educational programs and advocacy campaigns reaching millions of people around the world to raise awareness to the plight of abused and neglected animals in an effort to enact positive change and end animal cruelty.
Delta Community Supports, Inc.Bluebell, PA
Delta Community Supports, Inc. was founded in 1977 to serve people who had long been confined to institutions. Delta began its work by advocating on behalf of people with disabilities and creating model programs to help them live independently in the community. In 1995, Delta's Family Services Division, LLC, launched services for families with open cases at the Philadelphia Department of Human Services (DHS). Today, Delta also provides general, kinship, medical, and therapeutic foster care; supervised independent living (SIL) for youth who are about to age out of foster care; adoption services to help foster youth move into permanent families. Our mission is to enrich the lives of individuals and families through outstanding community-based supports and mutually rewarding relationships.