Elizabeth Seton Center Inc
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
In the tradition of St. Vincent de Paul, St. Elizabeth Ann Seton, and the Sisters of Charity of Seton Hill, Elizabeth Seton Center's Mission is to be a magnet center of intergenerational lifelong learning where people of all ages can gather to learn, to change, and to grow in body, mind, and spirit.
Interesting data from their 2019 990 filing
According to the filing, the non-profit's mission is “Programs supportive of family life.”.
When referring to its actions, they were described as: “Programs supportive of family life.”.
- According to the law, the state of operation reported by the non-profit is PA.
- According to their form, the non-profit as of 2019 has a total of 96 employees.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $9,875.
- The CEO compensation plan of the organization is determined by an independent party's review and approval.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 15 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1985.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $1,949,278 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $26,192 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Ephrata Re-Uzit StoresEphrata, PA
The organization operates three thrift stores with the purpose of helping to relieve poverty by assisting those in need by selling merchandise at thrift shop prices, substantially all of which has been donated. The organization also provides funds to support the global program of the Mennonite Central Committee.
Youth Outreach InternationalLancaster, PA
A non-denominational evangelical ministry that exists to facilitate worldwide evangelisic opportunities for both underprivileged and the influential. By meeting medical, educational, social and spiritual needs, we yield improved health and changed lives through Christ.
South Philadelphia String Band Inc.Philadelphia, PA
The purpose of this organization is to foster, promote and encourage the art of playing string instruments; to encourage the continuance of Mummers Parades in Philadelphia and to maintain a club for social enjoyment for the convenience and comfort of its members.