Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
To provide a place for renewal within a sacred space and an atmosphere of Christian hospitality.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The non-profit's mission, as described in the filing, is “To provide a place for renewal within a sacred space and an atmosphere of christian hospitality.”.
When describing its duties, they were characterized as: “To provide a place for renewal within a sacred space and an atmosphere of christian hospitality.”.
- The non-profit has complied with legal regulations by reporting their state of operation as PA.
- The filing shows that the non-profit's address as of 2020 is PO BOX 8, LUDLOW, PA, 16333.
- As of 2020, the non-profit has reported a total of 24 employees on their form.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue is between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue less expenses is $23,018.
- The compensation of the CEO of the organization is subject to review and approval by an independent body.
- The organization has 21 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1991.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $279,315 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $2,152 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Anglican Relief and Development FundAmbridge, PA
The Anglican Relief and Development Fund works within the worldwide Anglican Communion to transform lives and communities in some of the most challenging parts of the world for the sake of Christ with research expertise and funds for development projects defined by community leaders and through assistance for disaster relief.
Alliance of Confessing Evangelicals, Inc.Lancaster, PA
The Alliance of Confessing Evangelicals is a coalition of pastors, scholars, and churchmen who hold the historic creeds and confessions of the Reformed faith and who proclaim biblical doctrine in order to foster a Reformed awakening in today's Church.
Chosen 300 Ministries IncPhiladelphia, PA
To bring people of different membership groups together; helping them to realize that despite our differences in our race, ethnic group, denomination, social class, economic classes, or the diverse ways we practice our faith; we can unify ourselves for the common good. The purpose of our unification is to distribute meals & services to the homeless; to provide pre-release classes to incarcerated persons: and afford positive value programs for inter-city youth.
Have Christ Will Travel MinistriesPhiladelphia, PA
Have Christ Will Travel Ministries (HCWT) is an interdenominational, faith mission ministry. It assists Christian mission boards and missionaries in the USA and various countries in the world. It conducts mission activities in Canada, Haiti, Liberia, Kenya, India, and the USA. The organization activities include: school development and operations, church planting, Bible clubs, vacation Bible schools, camps, orphanage support, missionary and lay training.
Erie United Methodist AllianceErie, PA
Rooted in God's love and care, EUMA provides life-changing opportunities for those who live at the margins of homelessness to become vital members of our community. We accomplish this task by providing those in our community who are homeless and in need with safe shelter, basic necessities, and faithful support as they work toward achieving their greatest potential.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.