Mercy Center for Women Inc
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Mercy Center for Women is a sponsored ministry of the Sisters of Mercy and is committed to enhancing the dignity of each person we serve through the healing of body, mind and spirit.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
According to the filing documents, the non-profit's mission is defined as “To provide advocacy for women, especially the poor, and transitional housing for homeless women and children. the center attempts to empower women by working with and for them to meet their current needs and to help them attain future self-sufficiency.”.
When referring to its tasks, they were referred to as: “To enhance the dignity of each person we serve through the healing of body, mind, and spirit by providing safe and supportive transitional housing, education, and counseling.”.
- The non-profit's state of operation has been legally reported as PA.
- The total number of employees reported by the non-profit on their form for 2020 is 23.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$111,093.
- The CEO compensation policy within the organization is established through an impartial evaluation and approval.
- The organization has 13 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1994.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $657,007 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $77,965 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Mother Care Inc.Philadelphia, PA
Enhance lives of those in need for social betterment by helping individuals reach goals of self-sufficiency through life skills training, changing attitudes, behaviors, motivation, education, creating employment opportunities & providing a supportive network through group & individual counselling
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.