Habitat for Humanity of Franklin County, Inc.
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Seeking to put God's love into action, Habitat for Humanity brings people together to build homes, communities, and hope.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
According to the filing, the non-profit's mission is “The organization was created to work with donors, volunteers, and homeowners to provide decent affordable housing for those in need in franklin county, and to make shelter a matter of conscience with people in franklin county.”.
When referring to its actions, they were described as: “The organization was created to work with donors, volunteers, and homeowners to provide decent affordable housing for those in need in franklin county, and to make shelter a matter of conscience with people in franklin county.”.
- According to the law, the state of operation reported by the non-profit is PA.
- As per the filing, the address of the non-profit for 2020 is 1502 LINCOLN WAY EAST, CHAMBERSBURG, PA, 17201.
- According to their form, the non-profit as of 2020 has a total of 10 employees.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Provides credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $170,631.
- The CEO compensation plan of the organization is determined by an independent party's review and approval.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 15 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1993.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $347,241 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $50,253 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Logan Township United Fire DepartmentAltoona, PA
VOLUNTEER FIRE COMPANY: THE LOGAN TOWNSHIP UNITED FIRE DEPARTMENT IS AN ALL VOLUNTEER DEPARTMENT. VOLUNTEERS ARE ON CALL 24 HOURS A DAY, 7 DAYS A WEEK, 365 DAYS A YEAR AND PROVIDE STRUCTURAL FIRE SUPPRESSION, WILDLAND FIRE SUPPRESSION, RESCUE, AND MEDICAL QUICK RESPONSE SERVICES
Rudden Family Foundation Inc.Reading, PA
The Rudden Family Foundation, Inc. (TRFFI) assists individuals and families that are homeless or at risk of being homeless. We network with community-based charities to discreetly identify qualified recipients who are experiencing hardship, are following their supporting charities guidelines and are diligently working towards self-sufficiency.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.