Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for Auberle? Learn more here.
About this organization
Auberle helps build strong individuals, families and communities.
Interesting data from their 2017 990 filing
The purpose of the non-profit, as set forth in the filing, is “Since 1952, auberle has been able to help thousands of children and thier families by providing care, foster care, emergency shelter, in-home intervention, educational programs, and community-based mental health and drug and alcohol treatment programs. auberle's mission is to help troubled children and familes heal themselves. to that extent, last year auberle is proud to have helped over 3,400 children and families heal themselves.”.
When discussing its purpose, they were characterized as: “To help troubled children and families heal themselves.”.
- The state in which the non-profit is legally authorized to operate is PA, as reported.
- The filing confirms that the non-profit's address in 2017 was 1101 HARTMENT STREET, MCKEESPORT, PA, 15132.
- The form of the non-profit reports 330 employees as of 2017.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $692,884.
- The organization has 16 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1992.
- The organization pays $7,371,588 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
Additional Non-Profits in the area
Acts Retirement-Life Communities Inc.
Ft Washington, PA
ACTS' PURPOSE IS TO SERVE OLDER ADULTS SIXTY-TWO YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER, PROVIDING RETIREMENT-LIFE SERVICES INCLUDING INDEPENDENT LIVING, ASSISTED LIVING, SKILLED NURSING CARE AND COMPLEMENTARY SERVICES; RESPONSIVE TO RESIDENT NEEDS IN A CHRISTIAN MANNER WITHOUT PREJUDICE OR PREFERENCE TO ANY FAITH, IN AN EXPRESSION OF LOVING KINDNESS.
Keystone Service Systems Inc.
KEYSTONE SERVICE SYSTEMS, INC. (KSS) PROVIDES SERVICES TO PEOPLE WITH INTELLECTUAL DISABILITIES, MENTAL ILLNESS, AUTISM, AND CHILDREN AND FAMILIES AT RISK. KSS AIMS TO CREATE OPPORTUNITIES SO THAT ALL PEOPLE CAN BE VALUED, CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS OF THEIR COMMUNITY. KSS COMPREHENSIVE SYSTEMS OF CARE PROVIDE A RANGE OF SERVICES FROM HOURLY SUPPORTS TO RESIDENTIAL SERVICES PROVIDED 24 HOURS PER DAY, SEVEN DAYS PER WEEK.