INVOLVED FOR LIFE, INC.
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Thank you for your interest in Involved for Life, Inc., serving women and children in Jesus' name through the The Source for Women North Texas FKA Downtown Pregnancy Center and Sonograms on Site. We have an incredible opportunity through our women's healthcare ministry to serve the whole woman: her physical, emotional and spiritual needs. North Texas has a vast population of uninsured and under-served women who need essential reproductive health care. It's our privilege to serve each woman with dignity, compassion and excellence with the medical and support services she needs in the Spirit of Jesus Christ. I look forward to sharing more with you and provide a time for you to visit our center. Please contact us for more information!
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The filing documents outline the non-profit's mission as “Empower and educate women to make healthy, life-affirming lifestyle choices, providing no or low cost reproductive healthcare, consultations regarding pregnancy options and parenting support.”.
When outlining the tasks it performs, they were referred to as: “Empower and educate women to make healthy, life-affirming lifestyle choices, providing no or low cost reproductive healthcare, consultations regarding pregnancy options and parenting support.”.
- The non-profit's reported state of operation is TX as per legal requirements.
- The filing reveals that the address of the non-profit in 2020 is 525 NORTH ERVAY ST, DALLAS, TX, 752013149.
- As of 2020, the non-profit has 18 employees reported on their 990 form.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $433,612.
- The compensation policy for the CEO of the organization is established through a review and endorsement from an independent source.
- The organization elects its board members.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 13 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1994.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization's financial statements were compiled or reviewed by an accountant.
- The organization pays $624,553 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $78,309 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
Culture of Life MinistriesHarlingen, TX
Culture of Life Ministries serves all the people in the Harlingen community and surrounding areas through a healing ministry. We strive to restore physical, mental and spiritual health. We agree to work together in solidarity to welcome all who seek to serve or be served. The services of this ministry are a gift to all, therefore no fee or charge or payment is requested or desired. We strive as servants to treat all as if they are our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. We embrace the culture of life and strive to reflect this culture in living out the morals and teachings of Jesus Christ in our interactions with others. We embrace health in all its forms: pregnancy/conception to birth through natural human development and even to natural death. Therefore, we do not promote or offer anything which opposes the culture of life; such as, contraceptives, abortions, sterilizations, physician assisted suicide, etc....
International Society for Heart & Lung TransplantsAddison, TX
ISHLT is a not-for-profit, multidisciplinary, professional organization dedicated to improving the care of patients with advanced heart or lung disease through transplantation, mechanical support and innovative therapies via research, education and advocacy.
Operation Warriors Heart Foundation IncBandera, TX
Operation Warriors Heart Foundation supports programs that address unmet needs, that give individuals and communities the tools they need to become self-sufficient, that will be sustainable after our support ends, to build upon and strengthen strong relationships within communities. We support recovery programs that address the unmet addiction, chemical dependency & PTSD needs of suffering active duty military servicemen and women, veterans, all law enforcement, firefighters, EMTs and paramedics. We do this by addressing the mental and behavioral health of servicemen and women to assist our warriors in overcoming addiction, PTSD, and mild TBI.
The Hub Houston, Inc.Houston, TX
Mission The Hub Houston is a relationship-centered educational program for young adults with neurological differences. We bring belonging to life in a community where members are heard, understood, and believed in. Our program faculty believe belonging to a community is at the heart of learning. The Hub aspires to be a welcoming, joyful center where interactive relationship practice is central and where each member is accepted and cherished just as they are. Our values are: community, tolerance, respect, transparency, care. Vision The Hub Houston envisions a world of belonging for all. The Hub Houston is committed to fostering personal growth and unlocking individual potential in a relationship centered community for teenagers and young adults.
Down Syndrome Association Of South TexasSan Antonio, TX
The mission of the Down Syndrome Association of South Texas is to provide lifelong services and support to children and adults with Down syndrome and their families in South Texas in order to optimize well-being, develop rewarding relationships, and foster inclusion in the community.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.