Disabled Sports USA
Disabled Sports USA
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for Disabled Sports USA? Learn more here.
About this organization
Oregon Adaptive Sports provides life-changing outdoor experiences to individuals with disabilities. Participants gain confidence, independence, and self-esteem leading to an enhanced quality of life.
Interesting data from their 2017 990 filing
The mission of the non-profit, as stated in the filing, is “Oregon adaptive sports exists to provide life-changing outdoor recreation experiences to individuals with physical and cognitive disabilities and concurrently to provide their families with the education and skills to enjoy these experiences together. through participation in oregon adaptive sports program, participants, athletes and families gain confidence and independence, build self esteem, meet positive role models and enjoy an enhanced quality of life.”.
When referring to its tasks, they were described as: “The organization provides life-changing outdoor recreation experiences to individuals with disabilities. participants gain confidence, build self- esteem and strive for independence leading to an enchanced quality of life.”.
- The non-profit is operating legally in the state of OR.
- The form submitted by the non-profit organization for 2017 reports 24 employees.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $250,000 and $500,000.
- Revenue is between $250,000 and $500,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $67,132.
- The CEO compensation package within the organization is established through a review and approval process by an independent body.
- The organization has 10 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 2003.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization's financial statements were compiled or reviewed by an accountant.
- The organization pays $193,837 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $843 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization pays grants to individuals.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has fundraising events.
Additional Non-Profits in the area
Health Share of Oregon
OUR VISION IS A HEALTHY COMMUNITY FOR ALL. OUR MISSION IS TO PARTNER WITH COMMUNITIES TO ACHIEVE ONGOING TRANSFORMATION, HEALTH EQUITY AND THE BEST POSSIBLE HEALTH FOR EACH INDIVIDUAL. AT HEALTH SHARE WE: - PUT THE MEMBER VOICE AND EXPERIENCE AT THE CENTER OF WHAT WE DO - BELIEVE HEALTH EQUITY IS ACHIEVABLE - HONOR OUR COMMITMENTS - ARE CATALYSTS FOR CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT - OPERATE TRANSPARENTLY AND USE DATA TO GUIDE OUR WORK - WORK IN PARTNERSHIP TO MAXIMIZE OUR RESOURCES.
Sky Lakes Medical Center Inc.
Klamath Falls, OR
SKY LAKES MEDICAL CENTER WILL CONTINUALLY STRIVE TO REDUCE THE BURDEN OF ILLNESS, INJURY AND DISABILITY, AND TO IMPROVE THE HEALTH, SELF- RELIANCE AND WELL-BEING OF THE PEOPLE WE SERVE. WE WILL DEMONSTRATE THAT WE ARE COMPETENT AND CARING IN ALL WE DO. WE SHALL ENDEAVOR TO BE SO SUCCESSFUL IN THIS EFFORT THAT WE WILL BECOME A PREEMINENT HEALTHCARE CENTER.
Legacy Good Samaritan Hospital and Medical Center Payroll Dept
Legacy Good Samaritan Hospital and Medical Center (LGSHMC), founded in 1875, is one of the earliest hospitals in the Pacific Northwest. LGSHMC provides acute and tertiary care in Portland, OR and specializes in several high-level specialty services.
At Mercy Corps, we are powered by the belief that a better world is possible. Our mission is to alleviate suffering, poverty and oppression by helping people build secure, productive and just communities. In disaster and in hardship, in more than 40 countries around the world, we work with global and local leaders to put bold solutions into action. Together, we are helping people triumph over adversity and build stronger communities — now, and for the future.