New Wind Inc.
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
To provide christian retreat services and education programs for ordained ministers and other. To provide support for area churches and pastors and build community.
Clothe A Child Program - A PARTNERSHIP WITH 'DRESS THE CHILD'. COOPERATING WITH BUSINESSES AND CHURCHES IN THE CITY TO DRESS MIDDLE SCHOOL CHILDREN IN NEW CLOTHES- APPROXIMATELY 250 CHILDREN SERVED
Interesting data from their 2019 990 filing
From their filing, the objective of the non-profit is stated as “To provide christian retreat services and education programs for ordained ministers and other. to provide support for area churches and pastors and build community.”.
When detailing its duties, they were outlined as: “To provide christian retreat services and education programs for ordained ministers and other. to provide support for area churches and pastors and build community.”.
- The legally reported state of operation for the non-profit is NM.
- According to the filing, the non-profit's address in 2019 is 4905 TOBOSA ROAD, LAS CRUCES, NM, 88011.
- The non-profit's form for the year 2019 reports a total of 3 employees on their payroll.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $100,000 and $250,000.
- Revenue is between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue less expenses is $432,815.
- The CEO's compensation within the organization is not based on a review and approval by an independent party.
- The organization has 5 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 2006.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $74,958 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $108 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
Sacramento Camp and Conference Center IncSacramento, NM
In the spirit of Christian hospitality Sacramento Camp and Conference Center, Inc. welcomes all who come to our mountaintop setting. We seek to encourage spiritual discoveries by offering each group and individual Christian acceptance, caring service, and opportunities for life transformation. Slogan: 'Come to the Mountain, Let God Refresh Your Soul'!