SETON HEALTHCARE - Seton Hays Foundation
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Since 2008, the Seton Hays Foundation has served as the fundraising organization for Seton Medical Center Hays and Seton Southwest Hospital, both members of the Ascension healthcare family. We commit ourselves to serving all persons with special attention to those who are poor and vulnerable.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
According to the filing documents, the non-profit's mission is defined as “Rooted in the loving ministry of jesus as healer, we commit ourselves to serving all persons with special attention to those who are poor and vulnerable. our catholic health ministry is dedicated to spiritually-centered, holistic care which sustains and improves the health of individuals and communities. we are advocates for a compassionate and just society through our actions and our words.”.
When referring to its tasks, they were referred to as: “To actively seek and invest charitable support for the ascension seton, so that they may improve the health and well-being of all the people in the communities they serve.”.
- The non-profit's state of operation has been legally reported as TX.
- According to the latest filing, the non-profit's address in 2020 is 1345 PHILOMENA STREET, AUSTIN, TX, 78723.
- The total number of employees reported by the non-profit on their form for 2020 is 0.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue less expenses is -$104,135.
- The CEO compensation package within the organization is not determined through a thorough evaluation and endorsement by a neutral source.
- The organization elects its board members.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 9 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 2008.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule J.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $0 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $31,510 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization has grants to organizations.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Gateway Housing First Inc.Saint Louis, MO
Gateway Housing First, Inc. is a not-for-profit organization whose mission is to provide safe, decent, affordable, supported housing for individuals with a wide range of disabilities, complex disorders and life situations who need support to secure or maintain housing. The organization is a community-directed facilitator, developer, and owner/operator of these homes throughout the St. Louis metropolitan area.
Paws with Possibilities Pet Rescue and Care CenterJoplin, MO
Paws with Possibilities Pet Rescue and Care Center shall operate exclusively for education, scientific, and charitable purposes within the meaning of section 501(c)(3) of the internal revenue code, or the corresponding section of any future federal tax code. Paws with Possibilities Pet Rescue and Care Center's purpose is: 1. Promote the spaying/neutering of all pets 2. Promote responsibile pet ownership of all pets 3. Promote information on specific breed characteristics 4. Educate the public about pet rescue 5. Promote the welfare of pets in rescue 6. Rescue pets in need of medical care and safe homes
Leanlab EducationKansas City, MO
Leanlab Education is a nonprofit organization that specializes in codesign research between education technology companies and schools. We match parents, learners and educators with edtech developers to inform, develop, and evaluate the next generation of classroom tools. We study how well edtech tools work in real classroom environments, and connect promising edtech solutions with resources to support accelerating their impact.
Launchcode FoundationSaint Louis, MO
LaunchCode is building a skilled workforce by creating pathways for driven people seeking careers in technology. We provide people with economic opportunity and upwardly mobile careers through equitable access to free tech training and paid tech apprenticeships. LaunchCode knows that while talent is evenly distributed, opportunity is not. We identify talented, driven individuals who lack the traditional credentials for a job in technology and offer mentorship and education programs to prepare them for full-time employment. We then place graduates into paid apprenticeships with a broad range of employers. Once placed with an employer partner, over 85% of apprentices convert to full-time employment following on-the-job learning.
National Network Of Abortion FundsSaint Louis, MO
Our mission at Missouri Abortion Fund (MoAF) (formerly Gateway Women’s Access Fund) is to provide public education and support for people needing reproductive health services, primarily by providing financial assistance to Missouri residents who cannot afford the full cost of abortion care. MoAF works directly with clinics on behalf of the people we serve. When a clinic we work with sees a patient who needs assistance, MoAF is a potential funding source to which they turn for a portion of the cost. The clinic then bills us for the amount we commit to covering.
St. Louis Metropolitan Spay Neuter & Wellness Clinic Inc.Saint Louis, MO
To reduce pet overpopulation by providing an effective, accessible and affordable spay/neuter option to educate both pet owners and non-pet owners alike about the benefits of spay and neutering your pet by reducing the number of unwanted dogs and cats that are born, we will reduce the number that enter local shelters only to be euthanized
Springfield Lutheran Student Center Inc.Springfield, MO
The primary mission is to give college students the means to better know their Lord and Savior Jesus Christ by offering devoted study of God's word, encouragement to take part in holy communion and baptism, assurance for one another in prayer, and participation in social activity.
African Diaspora Council Inc.Saint Louis, MO
To unite and leverage the economic empowerment of the African diaspora to achieve economic prosperity which can lead transformation of the African continent. This includes the inter-relationship with African Americans to help communicate African history and culture to all.
Lakeside Relief CenterMemphis, MO
To provide a channel for precessing and distributing food and material aid to various missions and charities. To carry on any other related activities through which it can advance the cause of Christ. To provide a facility for Mennonite youth/family activities.
Private CitizenKansas City, MO
The mission of Private Citizen is to provide a legal expense fund and representation for lawsuits involving civil rights and First Amendment issues for individuals and/or groups of individuals. It will be used to bring affirmative lawsuits on behalf of individuals and/or groups of individuals challenging unjust laws and defend against gov't overreach.