Boys Town South Florida
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Changing the way America cares for children and families.
Interesting data from their 2019 990 filing
The filing reveals the mission of the non-profit as “Changing the way america cares for children and families.”.
When detailing its functions, they were listed as: “Changing the way america cares for children and families.”.
- According to the law, the state where the non-profit operates has been reported as FL.
- The filing specifies that the non-profit's address in 2019 was 1655 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd 300, West Palm Beach, FL, 33401.
- As of 2019, the non-profit's form shows they have a total of 0 employees.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $62,320.
- The remuneration plan for the CEO of the organization is not based on a review and endorsement process by an independent body.
- The organization elects its board members.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 10 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 2008.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule J.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $6,444,797 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $121,619 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization pays grants to individuals.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Jafco Childrens Ability Center Inc.Sunrise, FL
To provide assistance to special needs children and their families providing respite care, state-of-the-art treatment, support, research and education for parents, siblings and professionals in the community relating to the care of children with developmental disabilities. Provide temporary shelter or foster care placement for a child with a developmental disability who is at-risk.
Calling Ministry Inc.Kissimmee, FL
Reach & Teach is the most important ministry goal. Reach is the evangelistic or outreach arm of the ministry, reaching out with the gospel of Jesus Christ. Teach is the training part of the ministry, training missionaries how to be an effective witness of Christ.
Come to the Well Foundation Inc.Bradenton, FL
The purpose of Come to the Well Foundation, Inc. is to provide Christ-centered wellness, fellowship and wholeness, nourishing the mind, body and spirit. These purposes shall be achieved through a program of activities, including but not limited to, faith building bible studies, prayer and library room, Christ-centered fitness and wellness classes, inspirational seminars, retreat adventures, restorative massage, worship, textile arts, photography, and support of indigenous cottage industries in developing countries.
Solaris Foundation Inc.Naples, FL
To improve overall quality of life of individuals throughout the southeastern United States with a comprehensive health and wellness program that addresses the needs of each community we serve. Through our group of affiliated entities and a network of healthcare providers, we will develop a wellness based continuum of services that address the medical, social and wellness needs of the elderly, indigent and children in each of the communities we serve.
South Tech Preparatory Academy Inc.Boynton Beach, FL
The charter school's core mission is to prepare students for transition to Southtech Academy Career Academy programs. Each student is provided rigorous and relevant academic instruction and exploratory career education offerings to facilitate knowledgable decision-making on potential career options. Students are prepared for a smooth transition into high school, which they will enter already acclimated to a school culture and discipline which has proven to be extremely successful in producing high school graduates prepared for work, higher education, and productive citizenship. The school served an average of 524 students during the fiscal year ended June 30, 2018.