Bethlehem Farm, Inc.
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Bethlehem Farm is a Catholic community in Appalachia that transforms lives through serving with the local community and teaching sustainable practices. We invite volunteers to join us in living the Gospel cornerstones of service, prayer, community, and simplicity.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The mission of the non-profit, as stated in the filing, is “Bethlehem farm, inc., is a catholic community in south east west virginia that offers a service retreat program with outreach to the local community (primarily low income home repair services) and the teaching of sustainable practices.”.
When referring to its tasks, they were described as: “Bethlehem farm, inc., is a catholic community in south east west virginia that offers a service retreat program with outreach to the local community (primarily low income home repair services) and the teaching of sustainable practices.”.
- The non-profit's address for the year 2020 is listed as PO Box 415, Talcott, WV, 24981 in the filing.
- The form submitted by the non-profit organization for 2020 reports 0 employees.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $250,000 and $500,000.
- Revenue is between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue less expenses is $428,370.
- The CEO's salary plan within the organization is not subject to review and approval from a neutral entity.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 0 independent voting members.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization pays $120,774 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $11,319 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
Wood County Historical & Preservation Society Inc.Parkersburg, WV
Primary exempt purpose is exclusively for charitable, religious, educational, and scientific purposes, including, for such purposes, the making of distributions to organizations that qualify as exempt organizations under section 501(c)3 of the internal revenue code.
West Virginia Community Development Hub, Inc.Charleston, WV
The West Virginia Community Development Hub supports West Virginians with the tools and training they need to lead and spark positive change in their hometowns and across our state. At the Hub, we work with teams of West Virginians to define the future they want to see and build the skills and connections to get there. We believe that when West Virginians leverage the opportunities and tools they need to make positive change, they create a transformational impact in their communities. We believe that every West Virginia community has assets available today that enable them to build: - new economic opportunities - vibrant community environments that reflect their unique identities - networks of engaged residents who believe in their ability to create the changes they want to see
Center for Applied Research & Technology Inc.Princeton, WV
The mission of this entity is to provide efficient and effective contracting along with grant and research contract administration services for the Bluefield State College School of Engineering Technology. This entity conducts focused programs of innovative research and technical assistance to promote economic development of the region.
Chestnut Mountain Ranch Inc.Morgantown, WV
Chestnut Mountain Ranch provides a Christ-centered school and home for boys in crisis and in need of hope and healing. Partnering with their families, we pursue family restoration and reunification. Our educational program is geared to help children develop spiritually, intellectually, physically, emotionally and socially.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.