ANIMAL COMPASSION TEAM OF CALIFORNIA
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
To provide a safe haven for domestic animals, regardless of breed or species; through rescue, rehabilitation, adoption and sanctuary. To advocate for the humane treatment of animals, and promote the human-animal bond. To educate the public about the importance of kindness, compassion, and responsible pet ownership with an emphasis on spaying and neutering. To cooperate and work with other animal rescues and shelters towards the goal of becoming a no-kill nation.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The purpose of the non-profit is outlined in the filing as “See schedule o”.
When discussing its operations, they were defined as: “Providing shelter for domestic animals, through rescue, rehabilitation, adoption, and sanctuary and act as an advocate for the humane treatment of animals. to educate the public regarding the responsibilities of pet ownership, as well as work with neighboring animal rescues.”.
- The state where the non-profit operates has been legally reported as CA.
- The filing indicates that the non-profit's address in 2020 is located at 2789 S ORANGE AVE, FRESNO, CA, 93725.
- The non-profit has reported 8 employees on their form as of 2020.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue is between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue less expenses is $96,969.
- The CEO compensation structure within the organization is not based on a review and approval from an impartial entity.
- The organization has 6 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 2009.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $152,836 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization has fundraising events.
Mini Therapy HorsesCalabasas, CA
Mini-therapy horses is an all volunteer 501(c)(3) non-profit charity that pairs highly trained miniature horses with dedicated handlers to bring life-changing support and comfort to children and adults suffering from trauma as well as their families and loved ones. Our teams serve individuals and groups in hospitals, schools and communities. Our horses are registered therapy horses with the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department and are on-call 24-7 as members of the Los Angeles Mayor's Crisis Response Team.
The Dancing CatSan Jose, CA
The Dancing Cat, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, is a cat adoption lounge located near downtown San José, California. The Dancing Cat’s mission is to find homes for at-risk adult cats from the San José Animal Care Center by giving those cats an open, cage-free environment in which they can mingle with people and other felines. For a nominal admission donation of $10 per person, guests are invited to spend an hour with these adoptable cats in a relaxing, living room-like environment. Your $10 donation goes toward the continued care and feeding of our adoptable cats. The organization, run almost entirely by volunteers, exists thanks to guests’ and partners’ continued generosity.
Lukes Legacy FoundationDiablo, CA
To financially give aid to a diverse selection of nonprofit animal rescue operations whose ultimate goal is to place the rescues in viable forever homes. To provide financial support for the prevention of more unwanted animals through worthwhile spaying and neutering programs. To give financial support to veterinarians associated with nonprofit rescue centers whose pawed patients are unable to receive crucial treatment due to the financial constraints of their owners.
Apex Protection ProjectPalmdale, CA
Apex Protection Project is dedicated to protecting wolves and wolf-dogs through educational experiences, rescue and advocacy with the dream of living in a world where wolf and all species are highly valued, protected and respected for the balance they bring to the ecosystem and for the gifts they offer to humanity.
Fresno Humane Animal ServicesFresno, CA
To improve the quality of life for Fresno County's animals by providing a full range of progressive animal control services paired with humane animal care to save as many lives as possible. Our focus is on education, animal reunification, and adoption, as well as community safety. We protect the public, educate and assist our community's pet owners, and work towards making Fresno County a no-kill community.