ST VINCENT CHARITY DEVELOPMENT FOUNDATION
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
The St. Vincent Charity Development Foundation will help sustain faith-based Catholic healthcare through the mission of St. Vincent Charity Medical Center: In the Spirit of the Sisters of Charity of St. Augustine, the St. Vincent Charity Medical Center family is dedicated to the healing ministry of Jesus. As Caregivers we serve with a deep respect for the dignity and value of all persons, we are focused on quality care, dedicated to the poor and committed to continuing education.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The filing specifies the mission of the non-profit as “The st. vincent charity development foundation will steward and enhance the faith based catholic healthcare through the ministry of st. vincent charity medical center and the sisters of charity health system. the foundation operates exclusively to support the charitable, educational, scientific, and religious purposes of st. vincent charity medical center.”.
When explaining its duties, they were described as: “The st. vincent charity development foundation will help sustain faith-based catholic healthcare through the mission of st. vincent charity medical center: in the spirit of the sisters of charity of st. augustine, the st. vincent charity medical center family is dedicated to the healing ministry of jesus. as caregivers we serve with a deep respect for the dignity and value of all persons, we are focused on quality care, dedicated to the poor and committed to continuing education.”.
- The state in which the non-profit is authorized to operate legally is OH.
- According to the filing, the address of the non-profit for the year 2020 is 2351 EAST 22ND STREET, CLEVELAND, OH, 44115.
- The non-profit has reported 0 employees on their form for the year 2020.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $250,000 and $500,000.
- Revenue is between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue less expenses is $389,869.
- The organization has 1 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 2010.
- The organization pays $487,466 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.