Partners in Hope Inc.
Partners in Hope Inc.
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for Partners in Hope Inc.? Learn more here.
About this organization
TO OPERATE TWO SIXTY BED ASSISTED LIVING FACILITIES FOR THE ELDERLY AND DISABLED.
TO OPERATE TWO SIXTY BED ASSISTED LIVING FACILITIES FOR THE ELDERLY AND DISABLED
Interesting data from their 2017 990 filing
The purpose of the non-profit is stated in the filing as “To operate two sixty bed assisted”.
Their activities were defined as: “To operate two sixty bed assisted living facilities for the elderly and disabled.”.
- As per legal requirements, the non-profit's state of operation is reported as SC.
- The non-profit's address in 2017 as per the filing is 5765 HIGHWAY 76, NICHOLS, SC, 295815359.
- The form of the non-profit organization shows 134 employees as of 2017.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$1,128,236.
- The compensation policy for the CEO of the organization is established through an impartial evaluation and endorsement.
- The organization has a written policy that delegates the management duties.
- The organization has 4 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 2009.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization's financial statements were compiled or reviewed by an accountant.
- The organization pays $1,524,694 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Additional Non-Profits in the area
Brown Lawson Housing Development Corporation
BROWN-LAWSON HOUSING DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION, A SOUTH CAROLINA NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION, WAS ORGANIZED TO CONSTRUCT, OWN, AND OPERATE A 72 UNIT APARTMENT COMPLEX IN SUMTER, SOUTH CAROLINA, KNOWN AS SHILOH-RANDOLPH MANOR, PURSUANT TO SECTION 202 OF THE NATIONAL HOUSING ACT, AS AMENDED. THE CORPORATION HAS ENTERED INTO THE STANDARD FHA REGULATORY AGREEMENTS GOVERNING THE OPERATION OF THE PROJECT WITH THE FEDERAL HOUSING ADMINISTRATION SECTION OF HUD. A HOUSING ASSISTANCE PAYMENT CONTRACT (HAP) WITH HUD UNDER SECTION 8 OF THE NATIONAL HOUSING ACT PROVIDES RENT ASSISTANCE FOR ELDERLY, AGE 62+ PERSONS.
Windham House Inc.
WINDHAM HOUSE, INC. IS A NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION FORMED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE NOT-FOR-PROFIT STATUTES OF THE STATE OF SOUTH CAROLINA. THE CORPORATION WAS FORMED FOR THE PURPOSE OF OPERATING A 47 UNIT COMMUNITY KNOWN AS WINDHAM HOUSE APARTMENTS LOCATED IN AIKEN, SOUTH CAROLINA, WHICH PROVIDES HOUSING FOR LOW-INCOME ELDERLY PERSONS, PURSUANT TO SECTION 202 OF THE NATIONAL HOUSING ACT, AS AMENDED.