Menora International Inc.
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
To increase Jewish education abroad
Educational grants for Latin American students
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The filing specifies the mission of the non-profit as “To increase jewish education abroad”.
When explaining its duties, they were described as: “To increase jewish education abroad”.
- The state in which the non-profit is authorized to operate legally is NY.
- According to the filing, the address of the non-profit for the year 2020 is 1455 EAST 15TH ST, BROOKLYN, NY, 11230.
- The non-profit has reported 0 employees on their form for the year 2020.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Has foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $250,000 and $500,000.
- Revenue is between $100,000 and $250,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $83,093.
- The compensation policy for the CEO of the organization is not based on a thorough evaluation and endorsement by an impartial entity.
- The organization has 3 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 2011.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $0 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
Childrens Bible Fellowship of N Y IncorporatedCarmel, NY
Our mission is to introduce children and their families from the New York Metropolitan Area into a growing relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ by providing camping and discipleship ministries and encouraging involvement in a local church.
Hineni Inc.New York, NY
Hineni offers educational programs, endeavors and functions to foster, develop and maintain interests in Judaism's culture and traditions. Over the years, Hineni has reached out to Jews throughout the world and reconnected them to their timeless values. Hineni is synonymous with Jewish continuity. In every corner of the globe, wherever Jewish people dwell, Hineni has held spiritual and educational programs to further their religious interests. Hineni provides programs in various capacities which include Torah seminars, young marrieds groups, single programs, sessions for toddlers, Sabbath, and holiday programs as well as college campus outreach programs.
New York Garden ChurchLong Is City, NY
New York Garden Church's mission is to establish and maintain a temple for religious worship and prayer in accordance with the customs and principal of Christianity, and to conduct and maintain services for divine worship and and religious observance in accordance with customs and principal of Christian religion
Alderton House Inc.New York, NY
Alderton House, Inc. provides religious and educational formation to women through such activities as: Christian doctrine classes, seminars on professional ethics and other cultural topics as well as retreats, days of recollection and individual spiritual counseling.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.