Hope Services Hawaii Inc
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Hope Services Hawaii Brings To Life Gospel Values Of Justice, Love, Compassion And Hope Through Service, Empowerment And Advocacy.
Interesting data from their 2019 990 filing
The filing reveals the mission of the non-profit as “Hope services hawaii brings to life gospel values of justice, love, compassion and hope through service, empowerment and advocacy.”.
When detailing its functions, they were listed as: “Hope services hawaii brings to life gospel values of justice, love, compassion and hope through service, empowerment and advocacy.”.
- According to the law, the state where the non-profit operates has been reported as HI.
- The filing specifies that the non-profit's address in 2019 was 357 Waianuenue Avenue, Hilo, HI, 96720.
- As of 2019, the non-profit's form shows they have a total of 75 employees.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $665,432.
- The CEO compensation scheme within the organization is based on a review and endorsement process by a neutral entity.
- The organization elects its board members.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 6 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 2010.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $3,141,831 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $135,296 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization pays grants to individuals.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Hawai I Japanese CenterHilo, HI
THE HAWAI'I JAPANESE CENTER SERVES AS A BRIDGE FOR DIVERSE GENERATIONS OF THE FUTURE TO UNDERSTAND THE TRIUMPHS AND STRUGGLES OF JAPANESE IMMIGRANTS TO THE ISLAND OF HAWAI'I THROUGH ITS EDUCATIONAL AND CULTURAL ACTIVITIES AND ACCESS TO ITS COLLECTIONS OF RESOURCES.
Signs of FunKeaau, HI
The directors and volunteers will provide education and awareness to the community regarding deafness and hearing loss along with offering direct services to the youth of the community who are deaf or hard of hearing. We will offer a camp experience at least one week per year (summer camp) along with other events scheduled throughout the year.
Lawakua Charitable FundHonolulu, HI
Over its history, Lawakua has guided hundreds of disadvantaged youth to a more hopeful future. The program uses martial arts to teach confidence, coordination, structure, and discipline to youth, with a focus on at-risk and low-income children. Lawakua also provides educational assistance, such as covering tuition payments to private schools for the at-risk youth participants.
Coherence LabHanalei, HI
To catalyze and advance a common, collective, and community derived vision for integrated and thriving human and natural systems, on and around the island of Kaua'i in particular and elsewhere in the world, through community collaboration, scientific investigation, analysis and resolution.
Boys to Men Mentoring Network of Hawaii IncorporatedKamuela, HI
Boys to Men Hawaii empowers boys to grow into healthy mature men, fathers and leaders by modeling authentic leadership and supporting them to leave behind destructive behaviors. We mobilize men in the community to accept their shared responsibility for the future of our youth.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.