Diocese of Norwich Outreach To Haiti
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Maintain A Permanent Presence In Haiti Offering Direct Services And Support In Education, Health And Welfare, Cultural Exchange And Economic Development.
Interesting data from their 2019 990 filing
The filing documents outline the non-profit's mission as “Maintain a permanent presence in haiti offering direct services and support in education, health and welfare, cultural exchange and economic development.”.
When outlining the tasks it performs, they were referred to as: “Maintain a permanent presence in haiti offering direct services and support in education, health and welfare, cultural exchange and economic development.”.
- The non-profit's reported state of operation is CT as per legal requirements.
- The filing reveals that the address of the non-profit in 2019 is 815 BOSWELL AVENUE, NORWICH, CT, 06360.
- As of 2019, the non-profit has 3 employees reported on their 990 form.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Has foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $174,803.
- The compensation policy for the CEO of the organization is established through a review and endorsement from an independent source.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has a foreign financial account.
- The organization has 16 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 2010.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $288,197 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $70,126 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Sandy Hook Promise FoundationNewtown, CT
Sandy Hook Promise’s mission is to create a culture engaged in preventing shootings, violence, and other harmful acts in schools. Sandy Hook Promise is a moderate, above-the-politics organization that supports sensible program and policy solutions that address the “human side” of gun violence by preventing individuals from ever getting to the point of picking up a firearm to hurt themselves or others. Our words, actions, and impact nationwide are intended to honor all victims of gun violence by turning our tragedy into a moment of transformation.
Economic Development Corporation of New HavenNew Haven, CT
The organization's mission is to create a vibrant business environment in New Haven and to serve as a catalyst for attracting human and capital investment to the city and its neighborhoods by retaining and attracting businesses and fostering a positive economic climate. The focus is on economic development in New Haven, Connecticut.
Hannah Storm FoundationDarien, CT
The foundation is an advocate for children's issues. Its goal is to inspire individual potential and to promote an active and fulfilling life, including medical support for children suffering with vascular birthmarks and related conditions, education and awareness about vascular anomalies, educational support.
Yhb Charitable Endowment Inc.West Hartford, CT
Yhb Charitable Endowment was formed to serve the charitable interests of its donors by offering individual donor advised funds. Such funds offer simplicity and flexibility as to the timing, amounts and beneficiaries of charitable donations. Donors have input as to how fund dollars are invested or, with larger accounts, can access personal asset management for their fund. Donors can create a legacy of giving to perpetuate family values or to honor the memory of a loved one.
Us Pain Foundation IncWest Hartford, CT
The mission of the U.S. Pain Foundation is to empower, educate, connect, and advocate for individuals living with chronic illnesses and serious injuries that cause pain, as well as their caregivers and clinicians. Its programs and services include a national network of support groups, educational resources and events, a pediatric pain program for children and their families, federal advocacy efforts, an awareness magazine called the Invisible Project, and more. The U.S. Pain Foundation is a 501(3)(c) nonprofit organization. For more information, visit www.uspainfoundation.org.
Southern New England Chapter of the Eastern Region of Appa Inc.West Hartford, CT
Promoting interest in and providing education in the administration, maintenance, operations, planning and development of physical plants used by educational institutions. Serving the needs of educational institutions in Connecticut, Massachusetts and Rhode Island, as regards to their need for knowledge concerning their physical plants. Aiding and supplementing the work of APPA.
Urban Impact of Black Rock IncorporatedShelton, CT
to offer youth from the Bridgeport PT Barnum public housing complex educational opportunities through 'in-school' & 'after-school' activities. These include one-on-one and small group tutoring and mentoring with the purpose of helping youth achieve academic success, develop positive character traits and lead a fulfilling life.
New Haven Green Fund Inc.New Haven, CT
To promote environmental quality and equity in the most environmentally distressed communities in the greater New Haven area by providing grants and incentives to support initiatives that will reduce exposure to air, water, and land pollution and create a more sustainable future.
Crossing Thresholds Inc.Wilton, CT
Our mission is not simply to build schools. Crossing Thresholds partners with grassroots leaders to create healthy and holistic learning environments that offer children a meaningful chance to break the cycle of poverty. Our schools also include feeding programs, medical care, and musical education.