Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
To transform aid and philanthropy to accelerate community-led change.
GlobalGiving is a nonprofit that supports other nonprofits by connecting them to donors and companies. Since 2002, we've helped trusted, community-led organizations from Afghanistan to Zimbabwe (and hundreds of places in between) access the tools, training, and support they need to make our world a better place.
Interesting data from their 2019 990 filing
The filing sets forth the mission of the non-profit as “To transform aid and philanthropy to accelerate community-led change.”.
When detailing its duties, they were outlined as: “See part iii, line 1.”.
- The state in which the non-profit is legally permitted to operate is DE.
- The address of the non-profit for 2019 according to the filing is 1110 VERMONT AVENUE NW NO 550, WASHINGTON, DC, 20005.
- The non-profit's form for the year 2019 reports a total of 54 employees on their payroll.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $7,053,669.
- The organization has 8 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 2002.
- The organization pays $4,209,506 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $57,247 in fundraising expenses.
Girls Gotta Run Foundation IncorporatedWashington, DC
GGRF supports 60 students and 55 mothers in the Soddo school project, and 80 students and 80 mothers in the Bekoji school project in grades 5-10. Grants provide scholarships, athletic training and equipment, food, mentoring and life-skills training. Grants of $21,772 for Soddo and $42,776 for Bekoji were funded, for a total of $64,548.