CENTRAL OHIO YOUTH FOR CHRIST
CENTRAL OHIO YOUTH FOR CHRIST
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for CENTRAL OHIO YOUTH FOR CHRIST? Learn more here.
About this organization
YFC reaches young people everywhere, working together with the local church and other like-minded partners to raise up lifelong followers of Jesus who lead by their Godliness in lifestyle, devotion to prayer and the Word of God, passion for sharing the love of Christ and commitment to social involvement.
Interesting data from their 2017 990 filing
The purpose of the non-profit is listed in the filing as “To reach urban youth in the central ohio area, working with the local church and other like minded partners to develop lifelong followers of jesus, who lead by their godliness in lifestyle, devotion to prayer, passion for sharing christ's love and commitment to social involvement.”.
When discussing its operations, they were characterized as: “To reach urban youth in the central ohio area, working with the local church and other like minded partners to develop lifelong followers of jesus, who lead by their godliness in lifestyle, devotion to prayer, passion for sharing christ's love and commitment to social involvement.”.
- The non-profit's legally reported state of operation is OH.
- The filing states that the non-profit's address in the year 2017 is PO Box 14804, Columbus, OH, 43214.
- The form submitted by the non-profit for 2017 shows a total of 53 employees.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$287,293.
- The remuneration plan for the CEO of the organization is based on a review and approval process by a neutral entity.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 9 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1981.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $1,317,721 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $193,893 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization has grants to organizations.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Additional Non-Profits in the area
Youth Opportunities Unlimited
Our mission is to prepare teens and young adults to become economically self-sufficient contributors to building Northeast Ohio’s educated, skilled and inclusive workforce. Our vision is a just and equitable community where every young person is ready and confidently pursuing a meaningful future.
R I D G E Project Inc
Our Mission is to Empower and Equip individuals and families in order to break generational cycles of prison, poverty, and poor choices. Our Mission Statement is: Our mission is to establish a path of honor, discipline, and integrity by way of education, motivation, and inspiration in order to lead families into a future defined by hope, peace, and righteousness for generations to come.