Habitat for Humanity of Southeast Ohio
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Habitat for Humanity is a nonprofit, ecumenical housing ministry dedicated to eliminating substandard housing and homelessness worldwide and to making adequate, affordable shelter a matter of conscience and action. Habitat invites people from all faiths and walks of life to work together in partnership, building houses with families in need.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The filing clearly states the mission of the non-profit as “To provide decent, affordable housing in partnership with families in need and our communities; to make adequate housing a matter of conscience and action for everyone.”.
When outlining its functions, they were explained as: “To provide decent, affordable housing in partnership with families in need and our communities; to make adequate housing a matter of conscience and action for everyone.”.
- In compliance with legal regulations, the non-profit has reported their state of operation as OH.
- As of 2020, the non-profit's form reports a total of 30 employees.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Provides credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $686,440.
- The compensation of the CEO of the organization is not based on an independent review and approval process.
- The organization has 14 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1990.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization's financial statements were compiled or reviewed by an accountant.
- The organization pays $603,707 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $86,290 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Our Daily Bread Soup Kitchen and Social CenterCincinnati, OH
Our vision Every person in the Greater Cincinnati community has sufficient access to food, essential social services and a safe place of belonging. Our mission The mission of Our Daily Bread is to provide stability and hope to guests in need by offering meals, hospitality and services in a safe, respectful environment, located in Over the Rhine.
Family YMCA of Lancaster & Fairfield CountyLancaster, OH
THE FAMILY YMCA OF LANCASTER AND FAIRFIELD CTY (DBA: ROBERT K FOX FAMILY Y) IS A CHARITABLE, COMMUNITY SERVICE ORGANIZATION THAT INCLUDES MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN OF ALL AGES, ABILITIES, INCOME, RACES AND RELIGIONS. WE ARE DEDICATED TO BUILDING STRONG KIDS, STRONG FAMILIES, AND STRONG COMMUNITIES BY PUTTING CHRISTIAN PRINCIPLES INTO PRACTICE THROUGH PROGRAMS THAT PROMOTE HEALTHY LIFESTYLES, STRONG VALUES, LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT, COMMUNITY INTERACTION AND INTERNATIONAL UNDERSTANDING. ALL PEOPLE ARE WELCOME AT OUR YMCA, REGARDLESS OF THEIR ABILITY TO PAY. OUR YMCA IS FOUNDED AND LED BY VOLUNTEERS FROM OUR COMMUNITY; VOLUNTEERS ALSO SERVE AS COACHES, PROGRAM LEADERS, INSTRUCTORS AND MORE.
The Homeless Families FoundationColumbus, OH
Home for Families is a transformational force for families in housing, economic and educational stability. HFF provides wraparound services for children, families, pregnant women, and transitional age youth that assess and address their individual needs. Housing programs move them into stable housing and teach them the skills needed to sustain their housing. The education program works with children and their families from cradle to career, helping them receive the educational programs and support needed to succeed. The employment and family stability programs improve their ability to increase their income, teaches them to manage their finances, and links them to additional resources that will help them transform their lives. In 2020, HFF served 662 families and 1,379 children.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.