Habitat for Humanity of Delaware & Union Counties
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Seeking to put God's love into action, Habitat for Humanity brings people together to build homes, communities, and hope.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The non-profit's mission, as described in the filing, is “Building affordable housing for low income people”.
When describing its duties, they were characterized as: “Building affordable housing for low income people”.
- The non-profit has complied with legal regulations by reporting their state of operation as OH.
- The filing shows that the non-profit's address as of 2020 is 305 CURTIS ST, DELAWARE, OH, 43015.
- As of 2020, the non-profit has reported a total of 15 employees on their form.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$106,985.
- The organization has 10 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1990.
- The organization pays $434,790 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $7,462 in fundraising expenses.
Emmys House LlcLewis Center, OH
To bring about change in minds of women and children who have been exposed to challenging life situations such as domestic violence, poverty, homelessness and little education; give them hope and fulfillment of their dreams to reach success in the lives of mothers and children we house.