Habitat for Humanity of Miami and Shelby Counties, Ohio
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Habitat for Humanity is a nonprofit, ecumenical Christian housing ministry dedicated to eliminating substandard housing and homelessness worldwide and to making adequate, affordable shelter a matter of conscience and action. Habitat invites people from all faiths and walks of life to work together in partnership, building houses with families in need.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
In the filing, the mission of the non-profit is noted as “Habitat for humanity of miami and shelby counties ohio, inc. operates throughout miami and shelby counties with a goal to eliminate poverty housing within every community. the affliate will accomplish this goal by providing an affordable homeownership program and home repair program to low income families in need.”.
When referring to its responsibilities, they were outlined as: “Habitat for humanity of miami and shelby counties ohio, inc. operates throughout miami and shelby counties with a goal to eliminate poverty housing within every community. the affliate will accomplish this goal by providing an affordable homeownership program and home repair program to low income families in need.”.
- According to the non-profit's form, they have 15 employees on their payroll as of 2020.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue is between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue less expenses is $9,506.
- The CEO remuneration plan within the organization is subject to review and approval by an independent source.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 8 independent voting members.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization pays $299,599 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $63,036 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Cincinnati Arts AssociationCincinnati, OH
To present a broad range of high quality performing and visual arts programs, develop diverse audiences, foster an appreciation of the arts and an understanding of their forms, and encourage the use of CAA facilities by local and regional arts organizations.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.