St. Stephen's Community House
St. Stephen's Community House
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for St. Stephen's Community House? Learn more here.
About this organization
Our Mission To strengthen families and empower our community. Our Vision Linden becomes a community of togetherness with endless opportunities. Our Values Faith- We live our faith through service to others and love of neighbor. Dignity- We recognize the inherent value of all people. Connections- We build and maintain lasting relationships. Security- We seek long-term stability for our families, our community, and our organization. Advocacy- We stand as a voice for the voiceless in Linden. Impact- We commit to meet the ever-changing needs of our community.
Interesting data from their 2017 990 filing
From their filing, the objective of the non-profit is stated as “To assist residents of greater linden area to build community, self-sufficiency and individual well-being. to help individuals maximize their potential through programs and services in the areas of employment, social development, community organization education and childcare.”.
When talking about its functions, they were outlined as: “To assist residents of greater linden area to build community, self-sufficiency and individual well-being. to help individuals maximize their potential through programs and services in the areas of employment, social development, community organization education and childcare.”.
- The legally reported state of operation for the non-profit is OH.
- The non-profit organization as of 2017 has a total of 535 employees reported on their form.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $12,174.
- The CEO's compensation within the organization is determined through a thorough evaluation by an impartial entity.
- The organization elects its board members.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 40 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1919.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule J.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $3,415,393 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $113,051 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Additional Non-Profits in the area
Council On Aging Of Southwestern Ohio
Blue Ash, OH
Mission: Council on Aging's mission is to enhance the lives of adults by assisting them to remain independent at home through a range of quality services. Vision: Every senior adult in our region shall have a choice and a range of services and programs that will assist them to remain independent in their chosen environment.
Menorah Park Center for Senior Living
PART I, LINE 1: MENORAH PARK CENTER FOR SENIOR LIVING PROVIDES A FULL SPECTRUM OF DIRECT HEALTH CARE SERVICES TO SENIOR ADULTS IN THE GREATER CLEVELAND, OHIO AREA. SERVICES ARE PROVIDED TO APPROXIMATELY ONE THOUSAND FRAIL SENIORS PER DAY IN SERVICES SUCH AS SKILLED NURSING, ASSISTED LIVING, INDEPENDENT LIVING, HOME HEALTH, HOSPICE, ADULT DAY CARE, OUTPATIENT PHYSICAL THERAPY AND MEALS ON WHEELS. SERVICES ARE PROVIDED TO MANY INDIGENT CLIENTS DUE TO OUR MISSION OF BEING A RELIGIOUS SPONSORED AGENCY WHICH PROVIDES CARE AND HEALTH CARE PROGRAMMING TO ALL CLIENTS IN AN ATMOSPHERE OF RESPECT, DIGNITY AND CARING WITHIN A FRAMEWORK OF TRADITIONAL JEWISH VALUES. OUR ORGANIZATION ALSO PROVIDES MANY EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS TO SENIORS AND HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONALS IN THE GENERAL COMMUNITY.