St Vincent Family Center
St Vincent Family Center
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for St Vincent Family Center? Learn more here.
About this organization
We make good kids better by providing pediatric behavioral healthcare within a learning community to change the lives of children and families.
Interesting data from their 2017 990 filing
The purpose of the non-profit is outlined in the filing as “We make good kids better by providing pediatric behavioral health care within a learning community to change the lives of children and families.”.
When discussing its operations, they were defined as: “We make good kids better by providing pediatric behavioral health care within a learning community to change the lives of children and families.”.
- The state where the non-profit operates has been legally reported as OH.
- The non-profit has reported 311 employees on their form as of 2017.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$253,457.
- The CEO's remuneration policy within the organization is established through an impartial review and endorsement process.
- The organization elects its board members.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 14 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1967.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule J.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $8,741,529 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $243,378 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Additional Non-Profits in the area
PARAMOUNT ADVANTAGE ADMINISTERS OHIO MEDICAID HEALTH CARE COVERAGE TO ELIGIBLE OHIO RESIDENTS. PARAMOUNT ADVANTAGE WORKS IN CLOSE COLLABORATION WITH PHYSICIANS AND OTHER PROVIDERS TO MONITOR AND IMPROVE PERFORMANCE IN CLINICAL OUTCOMES, MEDICAL AND BEHAVIORAL HEALTH SERVICES, AND PATIENT SAFETY. TO SUPPORT THIS COMMITMENT, PARAMOUNT DEVOTED A RANGE OF RESOURCES TO CLINICAL QUALITY IMPROVEMENT, PARTICULARLY CASE MANAGEMENT. PARAMOUNT ADVANTAGE HAS ESTABLISHED THREE STRATEGIC FOCUS AREAS TO IDENTIFY HIGH RISK PATIENTS, IMPROVE CARE, AND IMPROVE QUALITY OF LIFE AND DEVOTES FURTHER RESOURCES TO IMPROVING CARE IN THE AREAS OF DIABETES CARE, MATERNAL & NEWBORN HEALTH, AND BEHAVIORAL HEALTH SERVICES. THE ADVANTAGE NETWORK IS A STATEWIDE, COMPREHENSIVE PANEL OF PROVIDERS THAT PROVIDES ACUTE, PREVENTATIVE, BEHAVIORAL HEALTH, PHARMACY, DENTAL AND VISION CARE THROUGHOUT THE STATE. OUR PANEL CURRENTLY EXCEEDS 48,000 PROVIDERS AND EXCEEDS STATE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR THE NUMBER OF PCPS.
Case Western Reserve University
The University's commitment is to excellence in teaching, research and scholarship. The University brings together highly qualified faculty, students and staff to: 1) Offer undergraduate education that preserves the strengths of the traditional arts and sciences, and the professions, 2) Prepare students for positions of leadership in professions that are important to society, and, 3) Advance, through research and scholarship, the understanding of its chosen disciplines and their applications.