St Vincent Family Center
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
We make good kids better by providing pediatric behavioral healthcare within a learning community to change the lives of children and families.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The non-profit's mission, as described in the filing, is “We make good kids better by providing pediatric behavioral health care within a learning community to change the lives of children and families.”.
When describing its duties, they were characterized as: “We make good kids better by providing pediatric behavioral health care within a learning community to change the lives of children and families.”.
- The non-profit has complied with legal regulations by reporting their state of operation as OH.
- As of 2020, the non-profit has reported a total of 314 employees on their form.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$479,954.
- The compensation of the CEO of the organization is subject to review and approval by an independent body.
- The organization elects its board members.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 18 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1967.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule J.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $9,796,117 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $146,232 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Lebanon High School Athletic Boosters AssociationLebanon, OH
Support the Lebanon High School Athletic Department through organizing tournaments and camps, purchase equipment, practice uniforms and supplies as needed by the sports programs and assist in enhancing the overall experience of players and spectators.
Family Service Council of OhioColumbus, OH
Family Services Council of Ohio strives to strengthen family living in Ohio by serving as a medium for the exchange of ideas and information and by serving as a spokesperson and advocate for sound state and local policies and services affecting families.
Hunters Point Waterfowl FoundationAvon, OH
Using funds garnered through contributions, the organization will provide conservation and management of natural resources and habitat for migratory and domestic waterfowl and wild games. These efforts will be focused, but not limited to, marsh areas surrounding Sandusky Bay in Ottawa and Sandusky counties, Ohio. Funds will be used for maintaining habitat, providing nesting and renewing food sources for migrating waterfowl and other native wild games.
P A T H School for Autism Inc.Bryan, OH
The purpose of the Path AutiemSchool is to provide educational & social assistance to individuals on the autism spectrum & caregivers. To provide education and resources for the physical, social & cognitive needs of the autistic child. Also to support autism projects in area.
Hope International Ministry Inc.Sugarcreek, OH
To provide religious, educational and medical assistance to people in Romania. It will maintain a school with full amenities to educate children from grades 1 through 12. It will sustain support for a newly constructed 30 bed nursing home and a pregnancy crisis center as well.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.